Creamware Pulsar 2 6 dsp + many different mixers and plugins

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Llir

Creamware Pulsar 2 6 dsp + many different mixers and plugins

Post by Llir »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222221001395? ... 1558.l2649

I like to sell my old and favorite card, Creamware Pulsar 2

In fully working condition. Physical condition is exellent. 2x2 adats.

It has version 5 soft with many SC plugins. And many additional mixers and plugins: F-Space Modular mixer, F-Space 2 Fat Mixers, DAS Legend EQ, MASTER IT EQ, DAS-2A, DAS Comp AI, everyone sounds amzing! They are very useful and costed a lot of money))

I am PlanetZ creamware forum user (Llir). I will complete this auction and add some photo when will return from holydays!

I will add connection cable to connect 2 or 3 creamware cards if you will need it.

Exchanges are possible for old members)
Last edited by Llir on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marco

Re: Creamware Pulsar 2 6 dsp + many different mixers and plu

Post by Marco »

To expensive! You will see, you keep your 6 card in your PC for a longer period :D
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
garyb

Post by garyb »

actually, it's a little on the high side, but the price is not unfair. of course, you can always wait for idiots who throw their cards away for nearly free just because they are old.
Llir

Post by Llir »

I keep it yet for mixers and plugins I really love. I use UAD, but still like to use Space-f!

And it is possible to use it with different cards for more DSP.

You can send me offers, but it should be affordeble)
Llir

Post by Llir »

However, I can exchange it for some good devices. Mic or AD|DA you can offer me something.

I need good guitar head or combo like laney lionheart... But shipping will be expensive I afraid.

However, I can still use it on my PC. And if I can find good ad|da or crem with Z-link and it's own ad|da I can offer some mics for exchange I think. I have some extra Oktavas, condenser or ribbon.
Marco

Post by Marco »

The best for you is, you keep the card. Is the UAD really better.? Okay it looks nicer on the screen. And it is quasi Studio Standard, but is it better?
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
Llir

Post by Llir »

Hi, Anabella!
I can say I really love UAD now. Yes, their new and most expensive plug-ins are really rocks, imho!

But there are no somthing like Space F mixers I love very much. I never used Apollo mixer for mix and mastering.

I have idea to sell Cream as I don't mix at home now and have no good enough ad|da for it. It really needs external ad|da converter.

However, it is possible to have good ad|da once and mix with Pulsar again) UAD will add even more possibility to it.

However, I have external PCI box (PCI-e or Expresscard to 4x PCI) for this card and can add it if good offer will appear.

Hope this helps? Ask for some more info.