Pulsar 1 (Scope) and Pulsar II (Scope) for Sale

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

labrador

Pulsar 1 (Scope) and Pulsar II (Scope) for Sale

Post by labrador »

FOR SALE: Pulsar I (Scope) 3 DSP PCI card for PC or Mac (OS 9 only, no OSX support) and Pulsar II (Scope) 6 DSP PCI card for PC or Mac (OS 9 only, no OSX support). With great audio convertors and bundled with a variety of soft synths and effects that run on the DSP on the cards not on your computer just like Pro Tools HD and UA PCI cards / Apollo systems. The Pulsar I card comes with the breakout cable that has Stereo Analog In/Out, SPDif (Coxial) In/Out, MIDI In/Out/Thru. There's also 2 ADAT I/Os on the card so it can be expanded to 16 ins and outs or hooked up to ADATS, or Mixers with ADAT connections. It's a versatile card as it includes it's own mixing software and routing to control your audio connections in a studio. Both cards can be installed in the same computer, sharing DSP and software, expanding the system from 6 to 9 DSP plus expanding the I/O to double!! (You'll need a special cable to join the cards together like in a Pro Tools system). Also includes Pulsar/Scope CD Programs. Perfect condition. You can also upgrade the software to the latest version on Sonic Core's website to run in Windows 7.