Creamware SRB 4 DSP

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

fraz

Creamware SRB 4 DSP

Post by fraz »

Hi,

What is a reasonable price for the sale of one of these boards? - I did a search and the 4 DSP board is SRB 1 -
tlaskows

Re: Creamware SRB 4 DSP

Post by tlaskows »

Are you buying or selling?

I grabbed an 15 DSP SRB for about 500 USD, but it didn't work properly (bad chip or something), so I got the money back.

I think I paid 260 something for a Pulsar II with 5.1 software and extra synths...

It's probably not worth selling IMHO.

-Tom
hubird

Post by hubird »

€600,-, bare.
I got one with the good stuff I already had but accomplished by Osiris, for €750,-, then even for less, because of friendship :)
Tlaskows seems to be right, I have two Pulsar 2's to sell, but as longterm safety guarantee they look attractive.
OS X would be the only mind changer (Xite), but I'll be dead then I guess.
garyb

Post by garyb »

about $100 US, more or less. guys it's only 4 dsps...
hubird

Post by hubird »

pardon, wrong read, it's not about a 14/15 DSP... :oops:
fraz

Post by fraz »

tlaskows wrote:Are you buying or selling?

I grabbed an 15 DSP SRB for about 500 USD, but it didn't work properly (bad chip or something), so I got the money back.

I think I paid 260 something for a Pulsar II with 5.1 software and extra synths...

It's probably not worth selling IMHO.

-Tom
I'd be looking to buy a DSP board but 4 DSP isn't enough - I've got the Power Sampler and made a decision not to include it in the same system as the Scope Pro & Pulsar 2 [32 I/O] due to LAN connector on mobo not working and having pci-e LAN and also needing to connect WC sync card as well.

This means the Power Sampler now has the ADAT expansion plate and also 2 X Luna II box :lol: - [32 I/O potential]- :) - but with 3 DSP it's a bit light so I'd look for a 15 DSP board in new condition - LOL - :D -I say new because the 2 x Luna II boxes have been shippped in their boxes and are "new" - Unbelievable - :lol:
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

What?

New Old Stock? Did you get it from Mister Gary? :D

-Tom