For Sale: Scope Pro Plus, w/ NFR keyfile!

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

chriskorff

For Sale: Scope Pro Plus, w/ NFR keyfile!

Post by chriskorff »

Hi all!

I'm planning to sell my Scope Pro (14 or 15 DSP; whichever the newer generation was designated as!) card with Plus output board (could probably swap for a Z-link one if people want it).

It comes with a press NFR keyfile, that allows access to pretty much everything — including all 3rd party plug-ins, and version 5.1 of Scope. (I've emailed Sonic Core about the keyfile, and I've got permission to sell it from them, I guess since they're no longer supporting the PCI cards).

I was planning on putting it on eBay in the next few days, but if anyone wants to make an offer then feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Chris
m.my91

Re: For Sale: Scope Pro Plus, w/ NFR keyfile!

Post by m.my91 »

hello i send you a pm message...
Scotty_123

Re: For Sale: Scope Pro Plus, w/ NFR keyfile!

Post by Scotty_123 »

Where are you located (approximately)?

chriskorff wrote:Hi all!

I'm planning to sell my Scope Pro (14 or 15 DSP; whichever the newer generation was designated as!) card with Plus output board (could probably swap for a Z-link one if people want it).

It comes with a press NFR keyfile, that allows access to pretty much everything — including all 3rd party plug-ins, and version 5.1 of Scope. (I've emailed Sonic Core about the keyfile, and I've got permission to sell it from them, I guess since they're no longer supporting the PCI cards).

I was planning on putting it on eBay in the next few days, but if anyone wants to make an offer then feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

Chris