Euro Keeps Sliding

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ronnie

Euro Keeps Sliding

Post by ronnie »

Dollar's climbing... just sayin'...' :wink:
Sounddesigner

Re: Euro Keeps Sliding

Post by Sounddesigner »

ronnie wrote:Dollar's climbing... just sayin'...' :wink:
Might be the best time to buy a XITE-1. I hope to get another one this year. If the EURO keeps sliding and get even lower when I purchase another one I might just walk away with a mind-blowing great deal, a truly scary deal :o . The Euro is VERY low in value right now, so low that it is about 1-to-1 equal with US Dollar :o ... Thanks for pointing this out!
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

And the Canadian dollar is dropping rapidly...

:(

Not a good time to upgrade to an Xite

-Tom
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

Sounddesigner wrote:
Might be the best time to buy a XITE-1. I hope to get another one this year. If the EURO keeps sliding and get even lower when I purchase another one I might just walk away with a mind-blowing great deal, a truly scary deal :o . The Euro is VERY low in value right now, so low that it is about 1-to-1 equal with US Dollar :o ... Thanks for pointing this out!

Thanks to the ECB this situation will last for a year at least . Banks here get money for free, the stock exchange explodes and the population loses all interests on their care of the elderly. Happy buying ! :( :)
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Euro's inching back!!!! At least for today :-?
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Doepfer just announced as price hike in April due to component costs (due to the dollar/euro)
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

ChrisWerner wrote:
Sounddesigner wrote:

Thanks to the ECB this situation will last for a year at least . Banks here get money for free, the stock exchange explodes and the population loses all interests on their care of the elderly. Happy buying ! :( :)
Yea, there's always a downside to some when others benefit in the overall economy of the world. The world's economy is a zero-sum-game that's skewed to benefit primarily a small group i.e. those who have a monopoly in Government, Banks, etc. Ultimately the average people suffer and get saddled with more debt for many generations while they're always tricked into not keeping their focus on the real problems just more Red-Herrings.

Not good when folks don't take care of their elderly and any other important responsibility. Hate to hear about the problems of the EU and sadly I do believe it will ultimately get worse for all of us despite Band-Aid solutions that may come and give the illusions of improvement (here in the USA such band-aid fixes are Obamacare, more Welfare, allowing illegal immigration, military spending cuts, more Government's borrowing of money and overspending, Stimulus plan that only increases low wage jobs while high wage jobs slowly disappears, Bail-out money for huge banks and corporations, etc). I see there is now major protests of the ECB going on there in Germany that are slightly violent due to Government austerity policies - http://news.yahoo.com/police-barricade- ... 50123.html

EDITED
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Looks like it's climbing back up. Just sprung for DAS Master IT EQ. Wanted Brickmaster also but... I like to eat sometimes. :D