FS-FT: Ferrofish A16 MK II AD/DA converter - NEW

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

maky325

FS-FT: Ferrofish A16 MK II AD/DA converter - NEW

Post by maky325 »

Hi there guys. Long time no contact from me but you can all bet that i visit this forum occasionally..Sadly i see some things still didn't changed but let's get back on topic.

I have one unit for sale, i've created similar thread on other forum places so don't be suprised if you see something similar. However only on this forum i am going to list some options only for planetZ users (mainly for trade option).

Up for sale is Brand new - never used A16 MK II

First thing first - buyer be warned that this is latest and most advanced A16. It is same size and very similar looking as A16 Ultra but IT DOES NOT have z-link like older A16 units did. But it does have vast amount of advanced features including MADI.

I am going to list highlights bellow but firs to explain history of this unit. So this is my third unit. Yes third. I have two of these running via RME MADI and i am getting 32 ins and outs at 96khz. These works great, they are sturdy and overall quality is top notch.

Someone once asked me how they sound. Well neutral that is all i can say. What goes in goes out. In short they sound like they are supposed to sound. I think in this price range there is no any other unit covering and offering as much as this model does. Anyway i am selling third unit which was ordered year ago for a project which never started (it crashed before start LOL). So basically and literally unit is like new. 0 hours of work. I just opened box to test it and everything is working fine. I can send you detailed photos just PM me.

I am long time user here and already transferred quite a lot EUR when i was switching boards and selling cards etc. Please check my sale threads and my feedback there - i made exactly same thread at KVR marketplace forum where i am very long time user with plenty of positive feedback in sale thread there as well so i guess i am safe to deal with.

I just quickly tried to find lowest price in Europe. Lowest i managed to find is 966 EUR + shipping. I am selling this for 750 EUR + shipping to your place (should not be that much). I guess that is nice saving for any buyer.

Paypal only. Buyer is covering fees.

I can ship overseas, but i am giving slight advantage to buyer from EU countries because shipping is less and faster and i believe more secure.

Fixed price.

PlanetZ users have slight advantage. Yes i am old fashioned and yes i will consider to get back on Scope system yet again. I miss some synths, especially Zarg synths..

With that being said i will consider options for trading (if there's gong to be trade i am pricing unit as 900 eur worth). I can take some cards, or xite (pm me for details and price difference). However there are some rules. For trading with soundcards i will only consider Scope 15/14 dsp, gen II, and latest scope 5.1 x64 software - various combinations - like i said PM me and i'll see..Note that i am well informed about scope platform and pricing so only serious people - please

Item highlights:

http://www.ferrofish.de/en/en-a16-mk2.html

FERROFISH A16 MK-II

Ferrofish A16 MK-II - AD/DA converter (MADI and ADAT),
16-in/16-out (balanced 1/4" jack),
24bit AKM converter,
32kHz-192kHz sampling,
adjustable input gain and output levels per channel,
optical MADI interface (including MIDI over MADI) 2x ADAT interfaces (for 16 channels),
BNC word clock,
MIDI in/out/thru,
2x TFT displays (for VU meter on analog in/outputs),
preset management,
keylock,
graphical editing of level/gain,
SMUX control,
32bit ARM processor,
includes PC software (Windows) for routing, displaying and editing of all channels.