sale asus P8B75V native pci legacy support with intel B75 .

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

m.my91

sale asus P8B75V native pci legacy support with intel B75 .

Post by m.my91 »

hello
i sale this asus motherboard on lga 1155 compatible with last intel i7 quadcore.
this card is an lga 1155 and work perfecly with creamware pci card,there's no chip between pci bus and processor in this motherboard it means that thre's no "pci overflow" errors, this motherboad support native pci!
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-co ... ridge.html
the three pci slot are connected on an unique pci-express bus ,so there no division of the bus you have 250 mbs for all pci slot (the creamware card can work at the maximum bandwitch on this motherboard).
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8B75V/
120 euros.
Immanuel

Re: sale asus P8B75V native pci legacy support with intel B7

Post by Immanuel »

You write that it works perfectly with Creamware cards. Which cards have you tried it with? How many masterverbs can you load? I have the ASUS P8Q77-m motherboard, and it is miserable with Creamware cards.
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

hi
what do you mean with saying that q77 is misarable with creamware pci?
what kind of problem do you have with this chipset?(describe us the error message you have).
q77 seems to have native pci.
i my case i work with a scope 15 dsp + 6 dsp pulsar and i can go with 90 % of the dsp power in windows 7 32 bit and b75 chipset.
i don't use masterverb (i prefer lx480 with creamware asio and bloxpander).
use another asio card for cubase (seraph a3).
but i can charge approxymatly 20 stereo compressors, the mix 48,STS 5000, vocoder 3, blue synth control vocoder,mubaco V,stereo expander,2 vinco , dynatube amp.
for my case using 90 % of the dsp power of 21 dsp in b75 chipset prouve that this chipset work perfectly with creamware pci card.
phil
garyb

Post by garyb »

none of those plugins have anything to do with possible problems with the motherboard.
how many masterverbs can you load? the question is about the PCI bus's perfromance, not about if it has a native controller or not.
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

i don't test the number of masterverb i can load ,because i don't do it!
but it's not a problem because masterverb is a very poor reverb and i don't use it anymore...(lx480 or RC24 is very much better on vst or rtas)
all what can i say is that i can use 90 % of a scope + pulsar 2 (21 dsp) with no problems on this motherboard!
so if it's not a good pci performance what can i say?
yes the problem is the native pci controler! and for me the fact that garyb (soniccore employe) say that use pci native support is not the problem is desinformation!
they don't want that people built a solid audio system with new motherboard!(intel i7, sata 3 ssd,ddr3...)
they just want sale their XITE system with a 64 bit sts5000 bug!and only 2 adat io! poor so poor...
if you have no native pci support on your motherboard you always have "pci overflow error" i test with a asus p8z68V lx.
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z68V_LX/
this motherboard had 3 pci slot but not native pci support because there's a chip between the pci slot and processor.
i have this "pci overflow error" with little scope project systematicly when you move rapidly the plugins
and it appears with all the plugins! not only the masterverb! so there's a relation between plugins and pci bus performence!
GARYB WORKS FOR SONICCORE AND PLANETZ HERE IT'S A CREAMWARE FORUM!
i don't trust anymore soniccore when you see that the sts5000 doesn't work in 64 bit OS and lie when saying that scope 5.1 working with the sts 5000:
http://www.sonic-core.net/shop/product_ ... grade.html
it means for me that soniccore is incapable or neglecting, to advise creamware user with in the choice of a functional motherboard for pci creamware card.
i regret Karl creamware advise this man telling you the thuth for chipset problems.
it's understandable, soniccore want to sale their xite, and it's their no benefit at all to advise well
creamware pci user with the good chipset choice.
now you have to do it by yourself!
so i tell all to don't buy a non native pci support motherboard like Z68 =pci overflow error!
i know the B75 it's the fisrt native pci support from intel and even if i no testing the number of masterverbs you can load, what is the problem?
when you see that you can use 90% of a 21 dsp creamware pci (pulsar+scope) with other plugins that masterverbs with no problems...
how this motherboard would not work when you can use the totality of dsp creamware card?
perhaps for people who only use masterverb! and i'am very suspicious for admitting that the other plugins don't use pci bus bandwith to work! when i see exactly pci overflow bug with Z68 chipset!
now i use a p5wdg2 ws with creamware and protools hd(with pci-x) and i use exactly the same project that i was using with the B75 project.
i have the same performence maybe better with the B75 who make work better my OCZ SSD with sata 3 instead of sata 2 on the p5wdg2 chipset.
so now you see.... hearing what saying the other, but me i have test it and i know that the B75 windows 7 32 bit and "creamware scope 5.0" work better that any configuration i have made for creamware pci card.
phil
garyb

Post by garyb »

you need to retract much of your last post.

i have NEVER tried to keep people from using PCI slots. the reason for the masterverb test is NOT for the quality of the reverb, or whether you like the reverb or not. it's because a reverb must use tens of thousands of delay lines between the card and the system's ram via the PCI bus. seeing how many masterverbs will load into a blank project is a simple, easy, accurate way to compare the PCI performance of one motherboard vs another.

dumb slide.gif
dumb slide.gif (994.7 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

sorry garyb i can do this test i use now another configuration for protools hd.
just tell the truth to creamware user.
instead of saying whatsoever.
i really don't care of masterverb test because when you can use 90 % of the dsp on a motherboard it means for me that a motherboard work!
sometimes you say something and after you say the contrary.
the pci overflow error is a pci bus error!
and i have always this problems with the Z68 asus motherboard with non pci native support!
so...non pci native support motherboard have pci bus problems causing by the chips between the pci slot and processor (accecibily speed problems i think).
i think soniccore go exactly crashing on their back as the women you show me.
garyb

Post by garyb »

why all the hate for SonicCore? what have they done to you?

depending on how you use the cards, you may or may not be able to use all the dsp, but that is not necessarily related to PCI performance. it MIGHT be, but it might NOT be, too. as i said, a masterverb test tells exactly what the realtime PCI performance is, compared to other motherboards. that's all.

here's another funny picture.

to the balls.gif
to the balls.gif (7.54 MiB) Viewed 3543 times
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

You remenber Ralf Bach.
this man doing this job with creamware.
instead of making joke with creamware user.....
i really prefere creamware.

SONICCORE STOP THE FREE SCOPE 5.0 UPGRADE FOR SCOPE 4.5 OWNER!
SONICCORE CANNOT RECTIFY THE BUG WITH STS5000 ON 64 BIT WIN OS!
SONICCORE STOP THE COLABORATION WITH BRAINWORX!
SONICCORE BUILT A XITE SYSTEM WITH ONLY 2 ADAT I/O.

Garyb cannot arrives at the ankle of Ralf Bach .
garyb

Post by garyb »

first off,

why does SC need to make free software for you? aren't they allowed to eat and pay bills too?
it's not a "bug" in the STS. the STS needs to be redone. this will take a year all by itself. will you pay for it?
SC did NOT stop the Brainworx collabaration. Brainworx did it all on their own because they make more money with native and because of their contract with SPL.
yes, only two ADATs, but Z-Link A16s were around then.

stop spreading false information. if you like Ralf Bach, great! it's not a popularity contest.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Niceboy was much more friendly !! :)

Damned Gary !!!! do you think we won't have seen your kindness was just to sell us some xite stuff ??? hahaha
give the mv back dude ..... :) Tell SC to release the infamous native pci patch !!!! (the one you only give to your favorite PZ members !! )
garyb

Post by garyb »

guppy wrote:Niceboy was much more friendly !! :)

Damned Gary !!!! do you think we won't have seen your kindness was just to sell us some xite stuff ??? hahaha
give the mv back dude ..... :) Tell SC to release the infamous native pci patch !!!! (the one you only give to your favorite PZ members !! )
:)
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

1155 motherboards are known for not only being bad - but being extremely lousy. Just because your B75 board is less lousy than the Z68 board does not make it good - and nowhere near great. The stuff you load it with is very easy on the PCI traffic. Therefor, you can go high on the DSP bar.

You loathe Sonic Core for a release where not every plug-in can be used in every bit variation of every OS. Yet, you are happy to sell a motherboard which very well might limit the users choice of plug-ins. This is double standards.

You don't know for sure how the motherboard works with reverbs, and you don't even care to swap cards around for a few minutes to test it. Yet, you try to fight back by pointing out that Sonic Core did not spend houndreds (or thousands) of hours reconstructing the STS5000 to make it work in any and all windows versions ...

Oh, and by the way, there are some other really great reverbs for Scope. I love the one from hifiboom. All of them need a really high amount of delay lines. Thus, they stress the PCI bus. The Masterverb test is just a standard which was picked because most users had that reverb when we started doing the tests.
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

yes immanuel talk about things that he don't know.....
i let all creamware user judge about the credibility of this man who talking about motherboard that he never test .
phil
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

hello "CREAMWARE USER"
i let every one judge about the sincerity of sonniccore garyb support ....
Ralf Bach given the scope 5.0 free when creamware was bought by soniccore.
when soniccore arrive they just decided to stop free update scope 4.5 to scope 5.0...
now they force creamware pci user to buy a 249 euros for scope 5.1 update.
the worst is that the scope 5.1 is fully buggy with sts5000 and many other plugins (graphic problems).
it mean that you must use scope 5.1 in 32 bit for having no bug .
you will have the same that the scope 5.0 but not free ....
so i let all creamware user judge about the credibility of a society who sale for 249 euros a buggy 64 bit scope 5.1
i think that soniccore lose the creamwares c++ developers when they bought creamware society.
and the new developers were incapable to analyse the scope system.
they just build a new box with exatly the same scope os inside.
obviously in this context the xite cannot work properly on win 64 bit os.
garyb wrote:first off,

why does SC need to make free software for you? aren't they allowed to eat and pay bills too?
it's not a "bug" in the STS. the STS needs to be redone. this will take a year all by itself. will you pay for it?
SC did NOT stop the Brainworx collabaration. Brainworx did it all on their own because they make more money with native and because of their contract with SPL.
yes, only two ADATs, but Z-Link A16s were around then.

stop spreading false information. if you like Ralf Bach, great! it's not a popularity contest.
hubird

Post by hubird »

It looks like we have a new jerk around...
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

m.my91

You are on a hard mission. To us, you are just an unknown internet person, who has only made posts about selling stuff (and offering people 400 € for Scope Pro cards).

You've got many more potential customers on Ebay anyway.
garyb

Post by garyb »

:lol:

Ralf had nothing to do with v5 being free.
v5 was made by SonicCore. it was free until 64bit support was finished. no one owes you free software. there is no 64bit sampler. this isn't a bug, it's how it is. the software is extremely stable otherwise, or i wouldn't have music in the charts right now. it's only children like m.my91 who can't make music. the problem is not c++ developers, it's dsp developers, but you know nothing about this or how much they cost. c++ guys are everywhere. yes, Creamware lost their coders when they first went bankrupt. Holger Drenkelfort, the owner of SonicCore was the Scope software project leader and he left at that time, more than 10 years ago. do you think he knows nothing?

mr. m.my91, you don't know anything about what you are talking about. you are on thin ice...

hey, i have a great idea! since you know so much, YOU can make the next version of Scope.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Mr. m.my911...