Motion-Sound Pro 3 w/ ATA Flight Case

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Motion-Sound Pro 3 w/ ATA Flight Case

Post by dawman »

This is definately a Sore Dick Deal for anyone in Canada, Mexico or USA.

This is the infamous rotary sound that will make your B2003 sound like a real B3 w/ a Leslie.
The crossover has been tweaked to the right specs. like it's newer Pro-3X which I just purchased. It also came with a case as it was B Stock from NAMM.
So the flight case that comes with this is custom made and of exceptional quality as well.
I only use real ATA cases w/ PLKT Locks and recessed hardware. It can slide on a wooden floor and not leave a scratch.

There are no Motion-Sound Pro's on ebay...........period. There's a good reason for that.
This also has excellent sounding mic's for recording directly out. No need for other mic's as I have recorded w/ these and they are fine. Even though they were meant for DOut to FOH, they record and sound similar to an SM57/ BETA 58.

If someone has the B2003 ASB, this is a critical upgrade for realistic sounds and the I/O's on the ASB are much hotter, and can get the Tubes boiling and gurgling at a much lower Gain setting than the cards I/O's.

I am away until Sunday, if someone wants this it won't go to ebay until next Monday.
Sorry about the lack of better pics, and no case shots. But these were all that I could find.

Comes w/ Custom ATA case for unit and pedals, and a 20' Monster Gold Audio Cable.

475 + shipping. ( BTW the economy is doing just fine :wink: )

Happy Hunting.

Oooops !.............almost forgot.................Guitars sound excellent through this unit as the lower baffle which creates the true doppler effect is outputted to your amp or Scope card.
I often added the SSB Modulator to the horn and left the Bass baffle emulation dry for a massive swirling of sound. I should keep it to see what 2 sound like in 5.1, but I believe one would serve as the Center Channel quite effectively.