SOLD

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

SOLD

Post by dawman »

Another peice of kit goes to Canada.

New leadership brings prosperity.

Last edited by dawman on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
reflex

Post by reflex »

This forum is called "Scope Purchasing." The intent is to match buyers and sellers of Creamware gear. Miscellaneous studio widgets belong elsewhere, don't they?
hubird

Post by hubird »

I thought I am rather critical to 'wrong' posts, but you're beating me :-D
I'm afraid we should be glad already the girl isn't part of the deal :lol:
reflex

Post by reflex »

hubird wrote:I thought I am rather critical to 'wrong' posts, but you're beating me :-D
I'm afraid we should be glad already the girl isn't part of the deal :lol:
She'd just run up my credit cards and crash my car.
dawman

Post by dawman »

You guys are right. I tend to forget the purpose of this thread.

But I have made many good virtual friends here, and even done business with our beloved moderator.

Hopefully they realise that I'm only trying to help my fellow Brotha's with smokin' prices, as I feel as though I am indebted somewhat for all the help I got in the last few years.

So as I am now guilty, I have decided to sell some spare DSP cards now. Next month watch out for some Type II SRB's , and Classic I/O cards.

They will go quickly, I am sure of that.

For they too will be sore dick deals as well.
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

:D
dawman

Post by dawman »

Wait a minute,....this is a Scope related item.

No other cabinets play synths and samples with such thick buzz drip sounds.

Filter sweeps will knock you off your feet !!
dawman

Post by dawman »

Our lawyers here in the USA get paid large amounts of money to do just that.

For my DUI ( alcochol ) arraignment, the cost was 2500 USD!! 2 x Scope Pro's.

I thought by hiring the Mayor's son as a lawyer, that I would recieve a fair and just trial. It was a sham, thank God. I had to only say I was not guilty, when I really was, so I could go to the drunk driving school, and they would pretend it never happened, of course after paying the money, one automatically is not guilty, you are only guilty if you don't have the cash. It was erased from my record, and I even got a certification plaque. When I returned to court to show my admiration of our great ( :lol: ) judicial system, the judge asked if I learned a lesson. I replied no your honor, I already knew how to drive drunk. He failed to see the humor, but for enough money I could have made him smile, that just costs more. Needless to say I was doing shots soon afterwards as a token of appreciation.

Scope had taught me so much about impossible routings that I applied it in everyday life by taking my windsheild washer hose, and re routing it through my ashtray. That way when I turned the windsheild wipers on, a healthy shot of Jagermeister would fill the waiting glass. No evidence what so ever that way.

OJ Simpson just pleaded not guilt today in court in Las Vegas for armed robbery !! Hell they have a tape and five witnesses, plus he had the stolen merchandise.

So you see it's O.K. to bend the rules sometimes, as long as one of us here can benefit from that ever so slight bending.