A16 Ultra Manual request

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

t_tangent

A16 Ultra Manual request

Post by t_tangent »

Hi all,

Just bought a second hand A16 Ultra, unfortunately it came without a manual, and although I have the installation details from the Scope Installation Manual, I was hoping there might be more info in the manual that comes with the A16. If any kind soul has a copy of the manual I could buy or better still a scanned version, could you let me know, as I would really appreciate a copy.

Thanks
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

what part of the description are you exactly missing?
I bought my A16U 2nd hand, so I can not exactly tell if there is a printed manual for the unit at all. but the description in the (printed) manual for the scope card should be sufficient. the english pdf version lacks the detailed description available in the german issue. so if you don't have access to the printed manual, feel free to ask.

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Thanks stardust and kylie,
Yeah I did see a thread saying about the german manual having more details. I guess I will have to live without unless soniccore want to provide a english pdf version of the A16 ultra manual for download sometime. I guess we will just have to wait and see. In the meantime I will just try connecting it up to the scope cards and see what happens.

Thanks anyways
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

I wouldn't count on SC focussing on such things like updating old manual pages. they don't even have time for setting up a new shop system (not to think of the return of "my page" :( ), since their main focus is to get the solaris hardware ready to roll.

you better try to get your answers here on PZ :)

-greetings, markus-
--
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

with the (now also officially announced) redesign of the A16U, an electronic manual dedicated to the unit appeared out of nowhere.
get it from:

http://www.soniccore.de/documents/a16english.pdf

and, of course in german:

http://www.soniccore.de/documents/a16german.pdf

-greetings, markus-
--
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Thanls marcus, just saw your message. Will have a look at this. Thanks for letting us know :)