offline party in Finland?

Compare notes on how to get the most from Scope devices, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

The Japanese pulsar community had a little offline party today. Well, atleast the Tokyo area people did. And it was quite fun to meet lots of different people of all ages.

I was wondering, since I'm going to be in Finland Helsinki area from July 15 to August 13 or 14-ish. Is there anyone in that area that's interested in dropping by for a beer or something?? Also, I'm not sure if advertising is cool with everyone here but the show I'm preparing right now will be on Aug 7,8 starting from 19:00, at Kiasma Museum. 10 Euros for adult.
Details here:
http://www.urb02.net/
But anyway, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone's in that area. Sorry if this seems like a shrewd way to advertise, I'm just trying to find a way to meet planetz people. :smile: Just as an excuse, advertising here has no effect on how much I make off the show. Heck, I don't even know if I'm going to get paid or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kensuguro on 2002-06-28 13:06 ]</font>
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Hi Kensuguro

I will go to Finland at the same time as you. My girlfirend is from Finland, and this will be my first Finnish summer. Could be fun to meet, if I pass Helsinki one day you are there. I will be back in Denmark, when you do your show however.

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
janila

Post by janila »

Scheisse! I read your post a few days too late. I just visited Helsinki because of the Koneisto festival. Hope you were there too, a great party IMHO!
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

Back in Tokyo now... I hope those of you in Finland read the Helsingin Sanomat review of our show. "Hip hop Spectacle from Japan" Pretty cool I think. Though I didn't understand much of what they said about us. Oh well, so much for critics.

Anyway, the show went fine. The crown went wild. There are people who are dieing to get the soundtrack. This is cool!
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Glad to see, you had a good time :smile: - I hope you DID get paid too?

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

this time, yes.. but not much. Actually the pay was barely one tenth of the production cost+plane tickets. But we were invited to do a performance in France, which will be paid by the sponsors and all. So I guess it was ok business wise.