The Best Pulsar Presets Ever.......

Compare notes on how to get the most from Scope devices, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

remixme

Post by remixme »

Hey guys, I don't know if this will catch your interest but I want to put up a page with some of what YOU THINK to be the best presets. I'm talking about the mix lifesavers

If you've made some of your own, include your name and full credit will be listed.
Plus include details of effects configs that work well.
I mean, how often have you been in a rush to find a really cool sound for a drab mix.
It would be nice if the large majority were for freebies, or prepacked synths, but if you must put the costly ones in, hey its a free world (apparently!)
Plus your votes on the greatest presets included already in the pulsar software. Kinda like the desert island synths post, but with presets.
In a nutshell I want to create a libary of all the cool presets, for everybody.
Send your contributions to remix_me@yahoo.com

Larger response = shorter setup time.
Thanx
RMx
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

So you're looking for like, mixer presets? Like on o2r?
(plus synth presets, effect presets, etc.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kensuguro on 2002-01-29 13:20 ]</font>
remixme

Post by remixme »

Yes, if you think they are lifesavers, and other pulsarians will benefit from them then yes! By all means.
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

Ahh!! I was converting my DSP Factory preset EQ library for Pulsarmixer and whaddaya know?? Renaming a preset can cause Pulsar to crash! So there went my first attempt at converting O2r presets.. Nothing left of it. Anyway, I'll get 'em done sooner or later. I also thought o2r presets is a good place to start to learn precision mixing. Damn! I was only trying to rename Piano2 to Pinao 2.. don't have to crash on me and all.
at0m

Post by at0m »

There's a bug in Pulsar OS3.so_far, you get kinda like a timeout error. Like it wants you to hurry to make a choise in menu's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: atomic on 2002-03-02 17:42 ]</font>