SE-1x / C4T, Flexor III, and Oberheim Echoplex !!!

Compare notes on how to get the most from Scope devices, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

SE-1x / C4T, Flexor III, and Oberheim Echoplex !!!

Post by dawman »

I was fumbling through the patches from our wonderful forum, as well as the ones from the Adern site, and found a patch called Evolutor by Assaf Dar, whoever he is. It is a virtual feedback of a guitar using 4 Sine waves.

I tweaked it so that the attack was long, and could only evolve after sustaining a note for .05 seconds or longer.

I now have a great lead synth that plays like a guitar w/ feedback. And it is controllable as well.

The C4T / SE-1x combo works very well w/ this, and now add the Oberheim EDP. What a great time I shall have later today. It sounds so Hendrix'y during the reverse looping ( Thank You Very Very Much John Cooper ), this is a serious nightmare for guitarists, as they will have to do cartwheels or something to get people's attention.

Scope has brought out my creative side so much in the last few years, it's the best platform period. It's endless source of sound potential is awesome. Flexor III has put a fire under my ass 4 sure.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Another session @ 7:00 PM tonight w/ GaryB.

I am almost ready to just do it on my HD24/96, I grow weary of this complex recording studio I've created. It's just beyond my scope ( no pun intended ) of things right now, but I must learn to use it, so I can jump into this century.

Thanks 4 Your Patience,
garyb

Post by garyb »

i'm calling you earlier than that!
dawman

Post by dawman »

While I'm Young.