Plugin transfer

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

fidox

Plugin transfer

Post by fidox »

Hi !

All the best in 2019 and a lot of music creativity !

Probably i can find an answer already here at forum, but anyway.
I never needed to transfer any plugin to another card, but this time i'd like to, ofcourse, if it's possible.

I have 2 computers loaded with creamware cards. So, i'd like to remove one Luna II card from this computer, then this plugin i have
needs more DSP power, so i'd like to move this license to computer where i have more DSP power.
Is this possible ?
Thanks,
Matej
garyb

Re: Plugin transfer

Post by garyb »

yes, there is a 98euro fee for transferring any number of plugins. you cannot transfer v5 or v7 licenses.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

garyb wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:11 am ... there is a 98euro fee for transferring any number of plugins. you cannot transfer v5 or v7 licenses.
Opps ...
I thought, for EUR 98,- and WHEN a user owns PCI and XITE AND runs v5 / v7 on both platforms already, it would be possible transfering plugins from XITE over to PCI, using ´em on both units p.ex. because some still run better on PCI even one bought for XITE-1 1st.

No ?

:)

Bud
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes.
98euro to transfer any number of plugins from one hardware serial number to another, but v5.1 or v7 keys cannot be transferred.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

garyb wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 am yes.
98euro to transfer any number of plugins from one hardware serial number to another, but v5.1 or v7 keys cannot be transferred.
Ah, o.k., thx !

I now understand you mean the licence-keys for the SCOPE application.

:)

Bud
garyb

Post by garyb »

yesh.
fidox

Post by fidox »

thanks for the answer !
well, it's an 3rd party plugin, but anyway, i decided at the end to keep this plugin on this computer and leave all 3 Luna cards inside :D
MaartenM

Post by MaartenM »

Hello, complete newbie to the forum here - I hope my question fits in this thread...
I have had a 15DSP card running with 5.1 under Win 10 for a couple of years and have been very happy with it. Recently I managed to pick up another 15DSP and 2 Pulsar II cards for a decent price and been trying to get them (well 2 15DSP and 1 pulsar) running in a Magma 7 slot chassis (as my mobo has only 1 available PCI). It's not very easy but I think/hope I'm getting there...

Anyway, the question - with these cards I bought there are some DAS plugins (with licence codes) but they must have run (years ago - these cards have been unused for quite a while!!) on Scope 4.5. What is the way, if any, to get them running under my 5.1 setup? I tried downloading the plugins from SC and installing them with the old codes but they don't work and I get blamed for illegal copying...

Hope someone can point me in the right direction? Or tell me where to find an answer?

THanks!
Maarten
garyb

Post by garyb »

contact SC support. request v5 keys and attach your old keyfile or emails with the old keys.