For non keyboarders or pianists, take a dog

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

For non keyboarders or pianists, take a dog

Post by JoPo »

As I learned to play saxo in my youth, then drums & percussions, I'm a crap with chords. That's why I advised my son to learn keyboard when he wished to begin to play music. Saxo is beautiful but monophonic !
To be crap with chords is a tragedy for someone who wants to produce musics ! :roll: So I'm searching for a good tool since years. Untill now, I was using some midi chorder plugins but none were totaly satisfactory : after finding a chord, I wanted to add another one I had i my brain without finding it.

Then, I've found this !
http://feelyoursound.com/sundog/

This app is able to help you to find chord progression, patterns but above all, it has a page where all chords from any scale with any root note are present ! And there, I always find the next chord I have in brain ! At least ! And it's quite easy to use ! (I show you only the chord page)
Sdog.jpg
Sdog.jpg (96.95 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
I has an internal synth but can also output midi on 15 channels (you can build an entire song but I don't use it this way) and with virtual midi I/O such as Copperlan, you can send midi to your daw.

Very good for people like me who never learned chord building ! And it helps me to improve my chord building knowledge, which is not a microscopic small little miniature thing. 8)
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
garyb

Re: For non keyboarders or pianists, take a dog

Post by garyb »

thanks for posting!
wayne

Post by wayne »

No E#?
garyb

Post by garyb »