Minihost modular

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Minihost modular

Post by JoPo »

I've found a very good soft that allow to modulate vst amongst them or via asio input --> vst automation parameters which have a much better resolution than midi cc.
And it's free ! It's from Image Line, those belgium guys have a lot of creativity and humour !
http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&t=123031
http://www.image-line.com/support/FLHel ... odular.htm

Maybe this has been already discussed here... :roll: As often, I may arrive when the party is over... :D Mais je m'en bats les couilles ! :o

From Image Line :
" Minihost Modular is a modular environment for hosting/interconnecting VST/AU plugins based on a custom modular engine especially developed for this purpose. As a standalone, Minihost Modular can be used as an advanced VST or AU host with modular routing with some sequencing recording/playback capabilities. As a VST or AU plugin, Minihost Modular can be used to extend the capabilities of your existing DAW software with its powerful modular, recallable, environment. "

This "Minihost Modular" is exactly what I needed ! And with Silentway + Usamo box, my modulation arsenal reaches a new highissime level !

Have a try ! It's free and quite simple to use. Cheers !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
djmicron

Re: Minihost modular

Post by djmicron »

it's a dead project at the moment and they ask for full registration to download.

It's ok to me to use bidule, energy xt and also reaper for modular routing, it's just a GUI thing sometimes, but if they will make a public download i'll have a look for sure :wink:
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Oh ! I think with Reaper, you can achieve the same result... I tried Reaper for 1 month but I remain a Cubase user. I'm just trying find a way to replace what is missing in Cubase and Minihost modular looks very interesting.
Can you modulate automation with Bidule ?
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
djmicron

Post by djmicron »

JoPo wrote: Can you modulate automation with Bidule ?
don't think so, never used it for that
dawman

Post by dawman »

Man or myth....DJMicron...... :o