Cset.ini revealed !

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Cset.ini revealed !

Post by JoPo »

No, no... I don't know all Cset.ini file secrets. The thread subject is for catching your attention... :P Sorry... :roll:

It's even the opposit : I'd like some pro to explain some of its secrets. There are some parts I already understand but other are unknown language. Like :

- [Load] - What is "align surface" ??
The [SFP] part looks like it's about x - y geometric landmark placement and size of different objects...

Basically, I'd like to know if, by tweaking the Cset file, it would be possible to inverse main and second screen. I explain : I use 2 monitors, I set up the one on my right as main monitor for some important reasons (so I need to keep it like that) but... As it's the main screen, each time I open any project window device, the interface appears on the right monitor, and I'd like it appears on the left ! :D

If there is a way to change that, I guess it's in the Cset... But which part ? If anyone knows, please, tell me ! Help ! Life is so hard ! Thank you !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
hubird

Re: Cset.ini revealed !

Post by hubird »

On my old G4 mac with OS9 I have the same problem.
The project loads on one screen, and I have to reorganise the graphic parts.
I don't expect the old software is prepared for more than one screen :cry:
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

I noticed that sometimes, everything change its position. I mean without any warning, in Scope, when opening a device, its interface appears in the other screen. :-? I really don't know why... If we would control that behavior, we would be able to control on which screen devices interfaces are opened.

I'm sure it's possible. But how !? No... In fatc, I'm not so sure.. But it must be possible ! :roll:
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

hello
i think that there's is something about screen mode in the setting of scope.
a dual screen mode ...
i use cset.ini for PCI order in the computer.
thanks
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Well.. In Scope 'program settings', I only see "screen mode" : a feature about Scope interface itself, if you prefer a full Scope screen or to have just the project window & devices without background.

If there is a way to change dual screen Scope settings, it's certainly in the Cset... But which part ? That is the great philosophic existential question. And this time, it's NOT 42 ! :P