Keys for 4.5 valid for 5.1?

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

okvinge

Keys for 4.5 valid for 5.1?

Post by okvinge »

Having messed things up by installing Win 7 i might go for the solution to upgrade to Scope 5.1. But, will I be able to install under 5.1 the plugins which I have bought for Scope 4.5, are the keys still valid?

This applies to Transient designer, Attacker, Flexor, John Bowen Bundle, Mojo, Adern Music pak, Softube package, and more, for which I only have 4.5 licences.

Thanks for any help.
tlaskows

Re: Keys for 4.5 valid for 5.1?

Post by tlaskows »

It should work. I have keys for 5.0 that work fine with 5.1. I have Zarg stuff running fine on 5.1

-Tom
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

As far as I know you'll need new keys because Sonic Core changed the key format with version 5.
So I'd write to support and ask if they can generate new keys for you.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

okvinge wrote:Having messed things up by installing Win 7 i might go for the solution to upgrade to Scope 5.1. But, will I be able to install under 5.1 the plugins which I have bought for Scope 4.5, are the keys still valid?

This applies to Transient designer, Attacker, Flexor, John Bowen Bundle, Mojo, Adern Music pak, Softube package, and more, for which I only have 4.5 licences.

Thanks for any help.
v4.5 worked w/ v4.0 keys,- at least for me ...

v5.0 and 5.1 require new v5 keys !

Bud
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, you'll need new keys for those devices.

when purchasing Scope, immediately after purchase, write an email to support and attach a copy of your old keyfile showing those plugins. be sure to note your order number. the new keyfile will include those optional devices.