Where did the bx_digital go???

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

katano

Where did the bx_digital go???

Post by katano »

Hi everyone

I just wanted to buy the bx_digital again for my new setup, as mine went with the selling of the xite-1 last year.
But I can't find it anywhere in the S|C shop, is it gone? Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Roman
Sounddesigner

Re: Where did the bx_digital go???

Post by Sounddesigner »

Brainworx and SPL both left the SCOPE Platform a few years ago when they joined the UAD platform.

Thankfully we have Ray and his dNa plugins and dNa is a higher quality developer than those that left. dNa has a master eq that sounds great and has M/S you should check out as well as other awesome plugins dNa has. No need for Brainworx IMO. dNa has been better and a true blessing for SCOPE - http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 36&lang=us

EDITED
katano

Post by katano »

thanks, will check out the new plugs.

just found an old thread regarding brainworx and spl: http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30508

Shame, i loved both the original bx_digital (v1 version) and the transient designer :-(

Well, well, life goes on...
katano

Post by katano »

hmm, no Q parameters on the dNa EQ?
I may have to go with MasterIT/DynPara...
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

katano wrote:thanks, will check out the new plugs.

just found an old thread regarding brainworx and spl: http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30508

Shame, i loved both the original bx_digital (v1 version) and the transient designer :-(

Well, well, life goes on...

I definitely did not like how they left and their timing but honestly I don't miss them, and now am glad their gone. Transient Designer does not have a commercial replacement yet sadly, but dNa IMV has gone above and beyond Brainworx and any other developers I've heard on any platform with sound, and dNa's highly flexible plus great sounding Optimus Prime multi-effector is truly a highlight of SCOPE and another Crowning Glory of SCOPE, it's also better than I seen on any other platform for sure. dNa has brought improvement on multiple fronts for SCOPE recently IMV. I'm sure you'll love them.
astroman

Post by astroman »

forget Transient Designer... time moved on ;)
native, but they play in Scope's league of sound quality Zynaptiq Unveil
that stuff is absolutely crazy ... and eats CPU cycles for breakfast
the Unfilter module can even restore the original sound after lowpass filtering was applied

cheers, Tom
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Katano --> if you try the 'DAS-TR1D' free device that should do the same and even better thant SPL transient, please, tell me if it behaves correctly because here, on my both pc, the DAS-TR1D attac increases or decrease in the time, a bit like an lfo modulate that parameter... And I'd like to know since long time if any body experiments that issue. And, as it looks an excellent device, I would like to understand, thus maybe fix that issue.

You have also the "TD-1 XmiX 2007" , which I know much less but seems to do the job (I show you the jpg, because I don't remember who did it but the gui style is well known) :
TD-1 XmiX 2007.jpg
TD-1 XmiX 2007.jpg (30.84 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
Merci !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <