PUSHER:WE WANT A FREE SCOPE AND SDK!

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

tlaskows

Re: PUSHER:WE WANT A FREE SCOPE AND SDK!

Post by tlaskows »

I want a free MacBook Pro retina!

:lol:

-Tom
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Come on ! Take SDK, ask to your friend to show us his coder talent, ask him to make a simple good sampler which accept AKAI, SFZ (so all modulation needed for those formats + filters and so on), easy to use for making one's own bank and I'm sure you'll get the STS code to improve it !

You've got to prove your (or your friend) talent before to get the STS code, I believe it's fair.

Come on ! Ask Garyb SDK ! We'll all love you if you (or your friend) give us some good devices ! You should have start from there instead of bawling !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Anxiously awaiting m.my91's solutions! :roll: BTW, congrats to Tom on his new gig! :D
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Thank you Ronnie. Things are turning around very fast. A lot of good things happening quickly. Our company is worth 0$ right now and even if the idea doesn't work out, I'll learn enough that I will have skills for future opportunities :D

BTW, spoke to Apple this morning and they will fix my MacBook Pro retina after explaining my situation. So I will have a newer machine to work on instead of this 2010 15". I put an SSD in it but it doesn't have much RAM. I have a lot of tools open and maybe 20 tabs in Chrome, but it's still pretty responsive. :)

-Tom
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

:D
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

:D

Everything is going well, Ronnie. A lot of good things happening in the last week or so :lol:

The only problem is, I probably won't have much time to spend with Scope for almost a year. I spend around 12 hours a day in from of a computer trying to write code and googling.

-Tom
pastor

Post by pastor »

Maybe instead of giving free OS to all, sonic core could just label the STS samplers and other non-working devices as not 64 bit compatible on their website? would be a cheaper solution, and fair from a sales-perspective :)
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

pastor wrote:Maybe instead of giving free OS to all, sonic core could just label the STS samplers and other non-working devices as not 64 bit compatible on their website? would be a cheaper solution, and fair from a sales-perspective :)
Touchdown!
guppy

Post by guppy »

That's clear that the "michael Jackson stereo trick" (with 32 bit) worth the price of the xite1 ! No other can do that :)
i'll pay thousands if needed !
Music Manic

Post by Music Manic »

garyb wrote:do you have a 15dsp card or an XITE?

if so, you're welcome to make what you want.

i'd even give you the SDK if you have one of those items, but let's be real. there is no moral, legal, ethical or sensible reason for others to work to provide you products that you want, for free.
Can I have the SDK Gary?
garyb

Post by garyb »

pm me.

please don't bump this dumb thread.... :lol:
SilverScoper

Post by SilverScoper »

PM jhulk. IIRC there is NO 64 bit AKAI DLL so free Scope SDK will be useless. The only thing that pissing in the wind produces is more hot air 8)
m.my91

Post by m.my91 »

hello
NO FREE SCOPE SDK YET...
it will come i'am it's clear.
a chrismas scope gift
garyb

Post by garyb »

no more trolling will be tolerated.