the Arpeg device..

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

the19thbear

the Arpeg device..

Post by the19thbear »

I recently tried using the arpeg device - I think it was the big one Maybe called arpeg2 - there is a smaller version as well as far as i remember (yes - my brain is made of cheese!)

-I couldnt get it to sync to midi clock from pro tools. (yes - midi clock was enabled, and sending on the rigth port). Can anyone confirm that the arpeg2 device i broken in v.5 and up? because then i'll just try to find another solution... and now we are speaking of it - is there another free arpeggiatio device for scope?
petal

Re: the Arpeg device..

Post by petal »

Don't have an answer to your questions, but this free vst arpegiator might be of interest to you anyways:

http://www.artovaarala.com/
the19thbear

Post by the19thbear »

well... pro tools is so lame that it doenst allow any midi plugins..... :roll: so i would love to play on my midi keyboard that has midi out send to arpeg in scope, which recieves the midi clock at the same time and then send that midi to a scope synth and then the audio out into pro tools... :)
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Can you make a MIDI clock from within SCOPE, and see that the arpeg02 tracks it? I thought I used it before (after finding is was included with 5.1), and don't remember any issues. Hmmm...
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

For what its worth, Apreg01 (the smaller one) syncs fine with Live in v5.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.