Logic

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Hendro

Logic

Post by Hendro »

Hi every one. my name is Hendro I`m very new here. I have a question......can anyone help me on a config. creamware logic?
I want all my 24 trks from logic to be seen in creamware while recording or play back. I`ve seen it one time but i can not reach that guy any more so if you can please HELP................I would be very nice if you can. :roll:
Hendro

Post by Hendro »

hi, many thank for your answer. it did make me reading back the manual now i`ve got everything wright. thanks :)
hubird

Post by hubird »

it still amazes me if people think asking for a tip or trick is a good reason to post it in the Tips&Tricks forum :-D
welcom btw. :-)
keysporter

Post by keysporter »

stardust wrote:Welcome.
Consider the ASIO Sorces that you put into your routing window to be the outputs of your tracks.
Connect the ASIO sources to your preferred scope mixer.
feed the mix or monitor back to ASIO DEST and send it within logic whereever you want to record it.

...but I guess there will be better Logic experts arround to help you in detail there.
I use Cubase.

cheers stardust
I have still 1 question. When you have a midi file on your logic. How can i payback this on my scopesynth. Of course i connected the sequencer source to the synth and that to the mixer but nothing happens. Any idea?
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

keysporter wrote:
stardust wrote:Welcome.
Consider the ASIO Sorces that you put into your routing window to be the outputs of your tracks.
Connect the ASIO sources to your preferred scope mixer.
feed the mix or monitor back to ASIO DEST and send it within logic whereever you want to record it.

...but I guess there will be better Logic experts arround to help you in detail there.
I use Cubase.

cheers stardust
I have still 1 question. When you have a midi file on your logic. How can i payback this on my scopesynth. Of course i connected the sequencer source to the synth and that to the mixer but nothing happens. Any idea?
Select the Creamware MIDI driver in your Logic parameters. That should do the trick.