Xite-1

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

fraz

Xite-1

Post by fraz »

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive....

Week 29-31 is what I was informed would be the delivery date (after purchase) before purchase I was informed delivery would be within a week or so.....

I can't add myself yet to the list of those who have Xite-1.... :roll: ......Even the Auralex foam has arrived that was meant to take six weeks..... :P .....is here now............

Come on S|C :)
fraz

Re: Xite-1

Post by fraz »

It's on the way......I received an email from S|C - :)
dante

Post by dante »

YAAAAAY !!!!!!

woohooo :) :) :) :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

It's difficult for a small company to keep an accurate schedule, and even harder for a Scope addict to remain un XITEd.

I never called them once, just put the money up front, knowing it would be moths as they weren't even in production yet.
Yet ie wanted to appear as a wealthy unconcerrned man and wrote so many email that I never sent............ :lol:

Plus I support small companies and figured the extra dough furing those endles German holidays would come in handy...
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

dawman wrote:It's difficult for a small company to keep an accurate schedule, and even harder for a Scope addict to remain un XITEd.

I never called them once, just put the money up front, knowing it would be moths as they weren't even in production yet.
Yet ie wanted to appear as a wealthy unconcerrned man and wrote so many email that I never sent............ :lol:

Plus I support small companies and figured the extra dough furing those endles German holidays would come in handy...
I wish I had endless holidays :lol:

Congrats on the Xitement!

Greg
fraz

Post by fraz »

Its here............. :o .............hooked up (to a degree) and working---------------Though I seem to be able to complicate a straight line-!!!!

When I opened the box I see the install CD - Also I see a CD for the keyfile and immediately think "great no activation needed" thanks S|C....

Then when the software is installed I try to import the key file through the wizard like with the PCI cards-and for some reason it doesn't work or I messed it up....so I think "I need to send it to S|C for an activation key"...... :roll: ......so I write an email....... :P .......attach the keyfile and request the activation...... :D ........get a reply more than once from a bemused S|C rep informing me that the key file is the activation file...... :roll: ........So I go back to the computer and import it into the wizard and activate the Xite................ :lol: ...............

Scope madness I think.......
dante

Post by dante »

Congratulations on your new XITE.
fraz

Post by fraz »

Thanks Dante - Really appreciate it- In one room now with 2 PC's - Xite on one PC with Scope Pro/pulsar 2 on the other - organising a system link setup with all the cables as tidy as possible-made a real effort......still a way to go with some acoustic treatments etc..... but its all coming together. Was very nervous hooking it up thinking something may not work......

Can't believe I've got it......Hopefully the audiobiscuit gets a move on......!!! - Also read Ferrofish release a "DSP" product in October though no details have been released, well not to me anyway ----- Can you enlighten me? ---- please
dante

Post by dante »

If last October that was the B2003 clone ( http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_11/B4_mast.htm ). If upcoming October, dunno, I better try scoop it :o
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Juergen is always quite busy ... :D and really good to provide cost effective solutions (A16 Mk II, B4000+, ...).

Wait and see. :wink:
garyb

Post by garyb »

oh, so that guy was you..... :lol: