Xite purchase which plugins included all of them???

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

fraz

Xite purchase which plugins included all of them???

Post by fraz »

Hi,

When someone buys Xite - Are all of the plugin synths/fx included??? - In other words you have every plugin that is currently available from the Sonic Core shop without having to pay any more.....???
jksuperstar

Re: Xite purchase which plugins included all of them???

Post by jksuperstar »

No, it does not include everything in the store. It does include everything with 5.1...that (long) list can be found on the website.

Here is a current link:
http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 21&lang=us

No 3rd party plugins are included, and a few of the synths are left out (modular IV, 6-string, odyssey...)
garyb

Post by garyb »

yep, there are still a few things that you might want, but basically, you'd have a real big crapload of tools even if you never spend another dime. i don't understand the complaints about price. many of us have multiple cards. and XITE-1 is the price of like two 15 dsp cards! it gets the performance of at least six 15 dsp cards! it's freaking cheap!
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

I do understand the complain. The Xite-1 is not expensive in regards of what is provided.

But we still miss an entry level solution to take the place of the former 3 DSP scope PCI cards to allow new user to start using scope technology without spending too much money ... at first.

I think SC team is aware about that but designing new stuff takes time ...

I did start using scope with a 3 DSP scope home back in 2006.
Then I started spending most of my money for scope gear up untill the Xite-1 last year. :D
garyb

Post by garyb »

sure!

an entry level product is better for squeezing money out of the system! S|C would love to be able to have a current entry level product. it's missing from their offerings. an XITE is not expensive though, even though it's not a small amount of money for most of us. people waste a lot more money buying little cheap diversions that are ultimately replaced by other cheap diversions.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

They already made one step towards this when they started offering the Xite-1D which is still in the same price range (2400€) as the UAD apollo Quad with similar DSP power but:
- a much more flexible routing solution
- a bunch of best of class synth, severall mixers and a large amount of FX (which is tremendous compared to the Apollo lonely fixed mixer solution and “Analog Classics” bundle providing only 3 FX plug-ins).

But they still miss something below 999 € to spread the Scope technology once again.
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, there's a plan for that. there are SO many things that have to happen first, though. aaarrrrghhh...

oh well, it gives me another chance to use this genius jpeg...
Attachments
soon1.jpg
soon1.jpg (103.34 KiB) Viewed 2352 times