How many XITE-1s?

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

dante

Re: How many XITE-1s?

Post by dante »

Neutron wrote:nope, i havent made much with m,y studio either. i have too many different things going on all the time. sometimes i feel guilty when i walk past the studio door :)
Enjoy it while you can if you dont have families and mortgage, retrain your brain to not feel guilty coz its way harder to not feel guilty when that lot comes along :lol:
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

that lot is not coming along. im 51, unlikely to have any kids or anything, im the old synth fart :)
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dante wrote:... and enough money to fly all XITE users to Germany for the party at Holgers house :lol: :lol:
We´d get busted within 1 hr at Holger´s house, so we´d need a better location for the hangout.

Or, we raise ransom up to 50ct per catholic and part w/ the pope ... :D
He´ll collaborate !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bud
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

siriusbliss wrote: IMO it would be cheaper to just partner up with other larger manufacturers such as even a Behringer, that has a whole friggin' CITY in China that builds hardware crap all day long.
I agree !

Just because p.ex. Behringer´s marketing concept is selling very cheap stuff to masses, it doesn´t mean there´s no knowledge.
One of my closed friend´s (excellent singer, studio owner w/ big reputations and credits) wife is a direct relative to U.Behringer who was in his studio for several times.
Not every B.-product is totally crap.
The audio interface in the Crumar Mojo organ, which sounds excellent,- is a Behringer interface and you find at least 1 B.-product in almost any studio, may it be a headphones amp or whatever 2nd row piece of gear.
BCR2000 and BCF2000 originally were a collaboration of Behringer and RME because M.Carstens was involved in the developement.

There are lots of collaborations in the audio industry,- so why not.
Otherwise we might wait for expansions ´til we´re retired.
I´m 58 next year.
siriusbliss wrote: I'm hoping it will be a good Summer for Soniccore!

Greg
ditto

Bud
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Any new Xite adopters ??? :)