STW Inverse 4 Toms

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

STW Inverse 4 Toms

Post by dawman »

After a long time of hardware reverbs I decided to go the DSP models we have, and I must say with the XITE-1 converters they have a nicer sound quality, or maybe the STM2448X AUX Channels have been re worked.

I am using 2 x DAS RMX 160's and the STW Inverse.
For kick RMX #1, snare RMX 2#, and the Toms get the STW Inverse.
They work fine, but now that I have this error message, I became concerned.
No problem, I just OK my way through and everything works perfectly, but check out this weird Error message...........

Anyone ever seen this before..?
UntitledD.jpg
dawman

Re: STW Inverse 4 Toms

Post by dawman »

Well the way to avoid the Error message is to make sure on start up I use an STM2448X preset that doesn't have the STW Inverse loaded.
But then open the preset where it resides, i.e. for the Toms, and voila......No Error.

I have no answer but maybe the scientists and nullifiers can explain this.
Meanwhile I will make sure to load up a stored mixer preset, where the RMX160SC's and all other devices/effects are loaded. Then just add the STW or reload another preset and wait longer........ :)
dawman

Re: STW Inverse 4 Toms

Post by dawman »

I just love talkiing to myself, so I'll answer my own questions in hopes this might help others.
Upon further scientific testing I noticed that the STW Inverse Presets weren't indexed since I never use Native or DSP verbs much. But the Reverb sounds excellent, hence the decision for further math & science. RMX160SC's also sound good, but less editable, and less DSP too.

Now that the STW Inverse presets have been indexed, I can load the project up with the effect loaded on the toms in the saved project ( also start up default ) and no more Error messages referring to the Lexicon which is an emulation of Space, but coming from the STW Inverse which is an emulation of the emulation.

Major Coolness...