Noah's presets in Xite-1

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

sexschon

Noah's presets in Xite-1

Post by sexschon »

hello !

I decide to move from the noah to xite-1, as soon as the mac version will be out..

2 questions if someone knows....

- Will I get back my 3rd plugins licences (like the pro-one, minimax) on the xite-1 ?
I saw some posts, and I dont know...
I think Yes, but if someone can confirm...

- And the most important question : will I get back my own synth presets ? (proone, minimax, prodyssey) ?
Is there a possibility to transfer these on the xite-1 ?

If someone can answer, it would be awesome ;)

cheers
HUROLURA

Re: Noah's presets in Xite-1

Post by HUROLURA »

1) I think you'd better ask soniccore if they can arrange something for you: all the plugin available for the NOAH (and much more) are provided with the Xite-1 with 2 noticeable exceptions:
- the Prodyssey
- the Six-String
- the Pro-One
But you still can buy the plug-in at the shop.

2) From what I know there is no preset translation utilities between Scope and NOAH (and also between scope and ASB, and also between ASB and NOAH) :cry:

How many preset do you have ? A workaround could be to map the MIDI controller on the Scope (Xite-1 or PCI card) the same way as on the NOAH. Each time you load a new preset: the whole CC messages are sent through the MIDI Out of the NOAH to the MIDI In of the Xite-1. It worked quite good between ASB and NOAH here and provided funny result between the NOAH and the Plugiator (as the MIDI mapping was not the same, it just provided me some strange basis from which I could tweek new sound: a kind of unvoluntary random preset generator actually).

PS: one advice, keep your NOAH as the Xite-1 has no standalone mode, and it could be a good companion for it ...
sexschon

Re: Noah's presets in Xite-1

Post by sexschon »

many thanks for your fast and clear response ;-)