XITE-1 & Nuendo

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

netguyjoel

XITE-1 & Nuendo

Post by netguyjoel »

I'm finally getting my mind around Nuendo...and after many trials...frustration...and misery...I have to admit it now...
It is a pretty sweet combo...that's for sure. After using 1 program (Master Tracks Pro from the old passport days) for the better part of 20 years. I decided to learn a new sequencer program & I'm REALLY glad I did.
Some of the tricks, I kind of learned on my own...but after the last week or so...things are really starting to come together and just click!
I have not yet wrapped my head around the whole XTC thing...with devs in Nuendo tracks yet....any help would be great!
Till then, I'll probably use VDAT..until I get the whole ASIO audio thing sorted out. I still don't know how to set up Nuendo & the ASIO IOs in Scope yet, to dump audio tracks in Nuendo...but the sequencing thing is a snap now....
I fired up & re-organized my sample library...which is pretty big...and started looping my ass off!
I got a few synths goin...a bunch of samplers...and it won't be long now (you'll just have to wait & see)...
You'll see what happens, when a dipshit drummer, like me, gets his hands on an XITE-1 :wink: :lol:
Joel
MD69

Re: XITE-1 & Nuendo

Post by MD69 »

Hi

read this
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21703
and adapt it to your case as it is for cubase instead of nuendo

cheers
netguyjoel

Post by netguyjoel »

WOW! Very nice MD69...and obviously...thank you!
It looks like I have some reading to do! :lol: (God I hate reading...my ADHD and all... :wink: )
Now all that's left is the whole ASIO routing thingy... :lol:
Great work...I'm on it!
Thanx again, my friend.... :)
Joel
katano

Post by katano »

Once set up, you won't miss it! 8)