Activation Keys Location

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Activation Keys Location

Post by dawman »

I haven't got cards anymore so I can cross check this, but I have always had this pain in my Ass from trying to figure out what the actual activation key is when viewing the list of devices and bundles in C./Scope XITE-1/App/Bin notepad text.
In the right hand column the activation key starts immediately after the letter "O ".
Also, if you do not have a " + " before the hardware serial # in the left column, it will cause trouble with other keys.
I just thought I'd share the recent discovery.
netguyjoel

Re: Activation Keys Location

Post by netguyjoel »

Not to get OT, but when I fired up my XITE, the synth list, included Sixstring, Prodessy, Arpeg2, etc etc, when loading demo projects..it kept asking me for a key..and I used the ones I got from SC...and to no avail. I really don't know why they are listed, if additional plugin purchases would be required, to use what SC lists in the project.....?
Joel
garyb

Post by garyb »

it's possible for a key to not work. are you importing the key from say, the desktop or entering it by hand?

S/C can give you another key if you have a key that just doesn't work. assuming that those keys won't import or, even if they do they don't work, and they are for the device that won't work, you can write to support and tell them that the key doesn't seem to work. if you send the request string for the non working device(copy/paste into notepad), it may help to expedite things.
netguyjoel

Post by netguyjoel »

This is the list of keys they sent me. I didn't buy Six-String or Prodyssey etc...?
I placed the key file in the root of the Scope folder, and imported it from there (not from a network, or a jump drive)
SC SCOPE v5 Application
SC Basics
SC Effects
SC Mixers
SC Synths
SC Samplers
SC Samplers
SC Modular v2
SC XITE-1 Basics
SC LX Reverbs
SC OptiMaster
SC PSY Q
SC Vinco
SC Vocodizer
SC Interpole
SC VDAT
VDAT
SC Minimax
SC Vectron
SC SB 404
SC B-2003
SC Profit 5
SC Modular v2
SC Modular v3
Modular v2 / Elektra
Modular v3
Joel
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

I had initial problems with my key despite re-pinging it.
The SC guys just sent me another one and now all is OK.

Seems there is a hickup with spaces or carriage returns or something throwing off the text file.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

I remember managing to have a trailing character in a line once (by manual editing) that drove me nuts. I think it was even a space so I couldn't spot it in the first... ;)
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.