A lot of devices !

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

A lot of devices !

Post by JoPo »

Hi...

Trying my xite around, I found a lot of unknown sunth... But with some of them like arpeg02 or prodissey, it asks the keyfile, I give it the xite keyfile (wich I wait for sinc 14h00 to 21h00 yesterday afternoon, I turned mad), it says import key succeed but, the device doesn't load. Why is there those devices if we can't use them ?

Thanks...

JoPo
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo

Re: A lot of devices !

Post by JoPo »

Wooohaaa !

The vocodizer is just ... GREAT ! At last, a real one ! Forget vocoder 1, II & III !!!

And what is exactly de difference between , for example, lightwave & lightwave v5 ? They don't look different...
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Those extra devices are there because it is a full install - same as Scope 5, otherwise you'd have to select each device you own in the install and that would probably add more confusion. i just take what i haven't got and move them to another folder outside Scope so that i don't see them. You can then move them back if you buy them.

Lightwave v5 is almost certainly a Scope 5-optimised version of the original Lightwave - no new features just more efficient on DSP load. With no official documentation on that yet it is difficult to be certain. Also i think there is a bug in Lightwave v5 in that it has substantially quieter outputs than the original Lightwave. i have informed Sonic|Core about this in my bug report.

PS. You had Scope boards before XITE? You should already have had most of those devices already i think. Check out my presets for devices you may not have used before:
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27090
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks... So I understood the same as you...