XITE-1 No.3 at Thomann Sales Ranking

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

Janni

Re: XITE-1 No.3 at Thomann Sales Ranking

Post by Janni »

Warp69 wrote:It's not a question about me leaving Xite, but more a question about SC has made it impossible for us to develop. I have tried and tried - no response. I gave my plugins (P100, A100, I100 and CD100) to SC for free to help them out - still nothing - no response.
THAT's A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :o :cry:
Thank you, Warp... GREAT plugins!
-/-
xite knight

Post by xite knight »

Many thanks
Cheers
dawman

Post by dawman »

They are the finest DSP verbs we have.
A very fine contribution.
The communication, or lack of is very disconcerning.
I pray there are forces at work out of our control that will unite the tribes again.
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

Yep! Bought them for PCI card and... F.. it! Thanks a bunch Warp! You know how good they can compete with others, even HW.
I'd really like you and other clever guys to get news (at least) for preparing our future sound's reflections (on walls).
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

One more thank you to Warp69 :)
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

you can still support warp69 by buying the originals from stw, I assume (and I think there are some fellas who already did, in advance ;) )
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Holger Drenkelfort

Post by Holger Drenkelfort »

Warp69 wrote:It's not a question about me leaving Xite, but more a question about SC has made it impossible for us to develop.
I feel this needs some clarification. Since you know that we still provide a SDK for the SCOPE platform and we give free support, I suspect you probably wanted to say: "SC has made it possible". This is correct. If not Sonic Core makes it possible to develop a new hardware for the platform, new application software and new drivers, who else could make this possible and continue with SCOPE at all? But you also know that we, Sonic Core, are only one part of it. SCOPE is nothing without people using it and powerful 3rd parties. You mentioned i.e. DigitalAudioSoft - I agree completely with you, they are very agile and productive (and I'm curious what DAS, JohnBowen, Spacef, G.O.S.T,... will bring out when we have the next SDK released, which supports additional features of SCOPE XITE-1).

The investment issue you mentioned: You are right, I agree. It is always a question of how much investment in a product makes sence; not only for a 3rd party developer it is the question, it is also for all customers, users and of course for Sonic Core it is a question where time and money is been invested. Me, I' sure that specially SCOPE XITE-1 is a real valueable investment. And it will be even better if more excellent 3rd partie plug-ins will be available in the future.

Let's do our best! All the best!

S|C
Holger
dawman

Post by dawman »

Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Me, I'm sure that especially SCOPE XITE-1 is a real valueable investment. And it will be even better if more excellent 3rd party plug-ins will be available in the future.
I am definately hoping for that. In retrospect, I am using many un-optimized plugs right now, and having to do some workarounds, but the XITE-1 in it's current state is like having 8-9 Scope Pro cards, even though they are un-optimized.
I can only imagine what we will be capable of in the future.
And until then, I increased my power, decreased my size, can use synths I couldn't possibly use before, polyphonically speaking, and the beauty of it was I sold all of my cards to finance the purchase. So in my eyes, this was a free and powerful upgrade.
From here on out, everything is gravy...

Unite The Clans...
Braveheart Scene 68...Mel Gibson and Angus MacFayden.
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

Unite The Clans
Yep! Only possible thing to do is to contribute in buying Xite :D.

But as a simple question: I think I recently saw a dev guy from S|C, asking for existing bug correction tips here. That made me think about it. It's been discussed around Z after v5 RC.
So, even if I am sure they are in contact often, could some topics here help S|C team and third-partys better communicate about some of the next SDK's functionalities?
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Today the Xite-1 reaches rank 2 at thomann ... and is available on stock.
rhythmaster

Post by rhythmaster »

On the german Thoman site there is the Musotalk-Video integrated to watch!

http://www.thomann.de/de/soniccore_xite_1.htm

Things happening - hopefully.

H.
XITE-1, Cubase Pro 10.5 - WIN 10 64-bit
http://www.seismofunk.com