Open letter to Holger Drenkelfort

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Re: Open letter to Holger Drenkelfort

Post by garyb »

MayN wrote:All relaxation!!!
Flexor for XITE WILL NOT BE!!!!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :(

I can accept rates

that's not for sure yet!

let's not get all Russian wintery so soon. these guys may figure out a way to live together, still. :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

It's a conspiracy actually to sidetrack us for another small period of delays. :lol:

Hope I have it by Labor Day weekend, or I will be up Shit Creek w/o a Paddle.

Actually I will probaly enjoy just playing the tunes and not being the FOH / Monitor Man / Bandleader / Psychologist, and babysitter, that constantly reminds the members that free drinks are good, but if you stiff the bartender and act like a letcherous bastard to the waittail cocktresses, the entertainment director/ marketing VP, will surely hear about it.

I miss the old days sometimes, I really do. Show up, Kick ass, and take names.

Leaving behind a trail of satisfied, sad women. :D
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

MayN wrote:Flexor for XITE WILL NOT BE!!!!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :(
if this is no official and final statement from either S|C or adern, I consider it just a waste of letters and iconified emotions. keep calm, everybody.
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
MayN

Post by MayN »

I simply wished show up to what condition the person without the information can to reach
Has thought, and if will not be Flexor on XITE music will terminate? :)
Composers will cease to write songs? :)
It will not turn out any arrangement? :D
At me a question: And XITE it is a myth?
We too so long wait for it, but hysterics are not present.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

MayN wrote:I simply wished show up to what condition the person without the information can to reach
Your personal way of dealing with your emotions can hardly be the responsibillity of some DSP programmers.
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

MayN wrote:At me a question: And XITE it is a myth?
We too so long wait for it, but hysterics are not present.
that's why I have a hard time to understand why there is so much fuzz about compatibility or incompatibility of a plugin to a hardware and/or software that isn't even there.
unless we have had our hands on it, have keys generated for it (or not) nobody here can say whether f3 is able to run on scp5 or not.
could we just agree on running flexor on our systems that are existing for real, and decide what to do further when(ever) xite and scp5 are things we can actually touch and install?

thank you so much,

-greetings, markus-
--
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

you are right for Pajero (it is a well known error made by a naming company) ; it means "glandeur" in french if I rememeber well (i was born in spain but I live in france). But that still have nothing to do with the thread :D ...
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

bill3107 wrote:you are right for Pajero (it is a well known error made by a naming company) ; it means "glandeur" in french if I rememeber well
well, according to dict(.leo.org) glandeur is just nice compared to pajero. and since there is a translation to spanish available (didn't notice that before) I can tell you that pajero means wanker :D
But that still have nothing to do with the thread :D ...
you are sooo right, bill. my deepest apologies :wink:
--
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

stardust wrote:Maybe it would be also useful to write a letter as an e-letter (aka email) and not only as a forum post dierctly to soniccore. Direct communication sometimes helps as well.
I can tell you that holger even responds after midnight, so give it a try (but maybe you start with your inquiries during regular work hours :) ).

-greetings, markus-
--