Moderators: valis, garyb

FrancisHarmany

Re: Scope 5

Post by FrancisHarmany »

I might as well rob SC then :P
garyb

Post by garyb »

i'm only hanging around to view the freak out....
ChampionSound

Post by ChampionSound »

Maybe he isn't able to post here anymore due to his nervous breakdown? ;)
garyb

Post by garyb »

stardust wrote:BTW they boiled some water on mars.

wtf? :-?

is this part of the freaking out? :lol:
garyb

Post by garyb »

ChampionSound wrote:Maybe he isn't able to post here anymore due to his nervous breakdown? ;)
you might just be right.....
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

They are searching for Scope 5 everywhere ....

:D
Attachments
MEGA_TRAIL_1_325141728_std.jpg
MEGA_TRAIL_1_325141728_std.jpg (40.85 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

They are renaming in "scope nukem forever"
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

stardust wrote:BTW they boiled some water on mars.
Cool! . Now we know the English can colonize Mars because they will be able to make tea.
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

:lol:
Harry Scope Part 5
JIRI

Post by JIRI »

I cant believe the lack of professionalism that SlC is reflecting to the customers that ultimately are the ones who will decide if their platform lives or dies , we are the ones who use their stuff and finally recommend the platform to others...... so why do they do such irresponsible announcements and commitments ,,,, I thought that German people were really committed to their work and their deadlines but now i see that they dont ..Look at waldorf music they went bankrupt too but theyre up and running now selling the products announced after restablishment and besides theyre like 6 people ....They can still keep up with their word .

IM SERIOUSLY DISSAPOINTED
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

We all have our expectations.
Its frustrating we can't control others (as much as we want too).

I deeply feel with all you suffering Scopeteers.

may our sorrow evolve in endless hours of pleasure
scoping in the future!

I love my cards, I love the software which runs on them!

Focus people, focus..... we can still change the past if we try,
scope5 will be here shortly :oops:
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

I really don't want to be a beta tester for Scope 5.0...

...so I prefer wait for a rock solid and well tested version ;)

Hola for S|C guys :D
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
tripstation

Post by tripstation »

What about now?
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

Not yet but hopefully soon.. A painful wait but i'm sure it will be more then worth it.
nightscope

Post by nightscope »

FrancisHarmany wrote:scope5 will be here shortly :oops:
Could be a lot worse.

Fer example, the ill fated "Phantom".

"Sometimes a product name is just too perfect. Almost from the moment that Infinium Labs' January 2003 press release announced the Phantom, a console that would "outperform the Xbox, Sony PlayStation 2, and GameCube," it encountered scepticism.

The release was chock-full of tech marketing jargon yet remained entirely free of details about the Phantom itself – while promising a March unveiling and a November launch.

Details did emerge soon after: The Phantom was slated to be, in essence, a PC running the embedded version of Windows XP, which would allow gamers to play PC games – but the primary hook was Phantom's on-demand system, where subscribers could download any game they wanted over an Internet connection. At one stage, the company even planned to give the console away free to anyone who subscribed to a two-year service.

Bloggers and forum posters had a field day with the Phantom, deriding the lack of a physical product or any reliable information on Infinium.

Imagine everyone's surprise when a Phantom unit was actually shown at 2004's E3 trade show, complete with the wireless LapBoard (a keyboard and mouse that fit on a tilting tray), and a new launch date – which, of course, came and went with no Phantom.

A revamped Phantom was on display at the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show, but a string of missed and reset release dates eroded any goodwill that its public appearances may have generated. Later in the year, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gave notice that it would bring charges against former Infinium CEO Timothy Roberts. The SEC filing several months later revealed that Infinium had lost over $62.7 million in three years, with only $3.5 million going to actual development. A few months after that, Infinium officially ended the Phantom project, changed its name to Phantom Entertainment, and focused its efforts on the LapBoard – which, despite an order from Alienware, has yet to materialize."

Love it, "THE PHANTOM" :)

"The top 15 vapourware products of all time".

http://pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcw.nsf/fe ... 510076CAA5

ns
“Women and rhythm-section first!”
the19thbear

Post by the19thbear »

well... im fearing scope will be the new phantom!! :cry: :cry:
capacitor

Post by capacitor »

Have Faith. The extended timeline for Scope 5/Xite-1 isn't even CLOSE to the delays for Duke Nukem Forever.

:P
The first action people should take is to remove cash from Banrural, and break the banks of corrupt people. #escandalogt
sherlock

Post by sherlock »

Probably Sonic Core could turn it into an open source project to speed up the progress of development.

Or employ a second developer...
garyb

Post by garyb »

open source would take even longer. :lol:

there aren't many who really know this kind of coding....

the BEST in the business(really) are working on it.
JIRI

Post by JIRI »

WTF !!!!!!

These bastards have no justification for their lack of respect to their customers ... i really like my "CREAMWARES" The 4 of them ... but this has gone too far , more than 1 year keeping up their blasphemy ...soon , soon , its all they say . My question is when ?
Theyre making the same mistakes Creamware did ..."lying to the customers" ( soon isnt one year and half )
I really dont care anymore if they know the meaning of , appointment , schedule , deadline , afterhours , overnight, etc...
I dont care also if you censor my post cause im really a lurker and i only made my account to express my current disappointment.
I dont care if you dont complain about the fact that soniccore is not taking this issue seriously , and that for me they have no more credibility whatsoever.
Who cares if their platform isnt ready to work with the USELESS windows Vista , just release it for OSX and XP and lets see what happens.
I am lucky to have a good bunch of DSP platforms (PT HD3 accel , SSL duende , 3x Uad and 2x Powercore MkII , 4 Creamwares 1 prof 1 proyect & 2 Pulsar ) And agree that Scope platform is really one of the most advanced solutons today but man i really want to try Scope 5 on OSX with logic ... and i want to add that im not a mac lover , as a matter of fact to prove it i can say that i use my protools on windows Xp cause it works better than on a mac.
So to finish this boring blabering , i only want to add that Scope platform has true potential of becoming the prefered Dsp solution today and bring down those protools f*ckers to their knees. But with this attitude from the directives of SIC i really doubt so , in fact its a good reason for a new bankrupcy. My only advice try to look at the Universal Audio guys theyre doing really well with their promos and their accesible plugin prices, nice friendly immediate and responive tech support. And yes my scope 4.5 with 4.0 keysfile works like a charm but it doesnt change the fact that SIC has no selfrespect nor respect to their customers , theyre not bearing in mind the actual market solutions & business strategies & PR to make a software upgrade really happen on a stated deadline beside the complexity of the dsp programming to do.

Conclusion : I still like better the sound of my " protools sound card " on any DAW than Creamware cards, not taking into account that the workflow using an integrated dsp/daw solution like protools can bing on the table .

PD: I hope that SIC can make me eat my words with that all new Scope platform 5
:o :D :-? :x :( :cry: :wink: