updating O.S.

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

fx1mark

updating O.S.

Post by fx1mark »

I thought I would mention this, as it may help someone else out. My minimax has always been kinda flaky. I had the Issues with polyphony never really working as it should. If I changed patches while I was playing It would hang notes. Back when I was updating my minimax O.S. to 2.0 it gave me problems. the first two tries didn't take, The minimax would make no sound. the third try did work. but these Issues were not really improved. Here recently I noticed that my knobs on the minimax turned wrong knobs on the software. I was running version 2.3 of the software. It didn't do that before, so I tried the original version of the software. 1.0.17 and it started working right. I thought I would try to upgrade my O.S. again, I knew I used the 2.3 software before. The O.S. update went flawlessly and now my Minimax works much better. I am kinda shocked. The polyphony works great now, I rarely hear any notes being cutoff, and I can change patches and play like crazy, no problem. needless to say I am really pleased, I have a new and improved minimax. This, to me, might explain why some people have more problems with their minimax than others.