Any Change on the Mini Max/ASB front?!

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

SPOOKY

Any Change on the Mini Max/ASB front?!

Post by SPOOKY »

Hi, It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. So don't blame me for stupid questions who are already answered. But about the Mini Max:

*I still have a problem with the remote 2.3, when you touch one button the other moves and at the end your whole sound is messed up!

*When I work the other way around and touch a button on the Mini Max the wrong ones are moving on the remote.

*I know the firmware OS. 2.00 must be in it but it shows 1.02

*Then I have been programing today (I program all my synths: VirusC, Fizmo, MC505, Electribe, Machine Drum, Ion and Mini Max) and have to say that it's very difficult to program bass sounds without hearing clicks etc. I'm not the only one with that problem, because when you listen to the bass presets you hear annoying clicks etc. No matter what you do with
Attack, Decay and Sustain.

My question is there any change compare to 2 years ago or is there still no support and is there anyone who is programming serious sounds on the Mini Max with out the problems I was talking about?!

I guess that when there is still no support or proper updates for the firmware etc. we all have to get together (ASB owners around the world) and go to a famous German consumers program on WDR television to confront the company with there missbehaviour. Then it is all fixed in one month!!!

Greets David
kjellg

Re: Any Change on the Mini Max/ASB front?!

Post by kjellg »

stardust wrote:SC is still focussing to bring Xite and scope 5 out.
They should also be able to focus on support and updatings at the same time.
kjellg

Post by kjellg »

stardust wrote:yes, they should. But they are limited in resources.
I hope and wish sc all the best because their products are great in my experience.
(my "experience" is the minimax asb)
To be sucsessful they still need to be able to stay behind their products all the way. When/if this happend I will concider to buy more from sc. :wink:
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

I received last week an answer from their support at 21h30, so I think they do their best.. :D