Any way round Pro-12 stuck midi notes?

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Septic

Re: Any way round Pro-12 stuck midi notes?

Post by Septic »

UPDATE:

Accidently came here after quite a while and I am baffled it is still not fixed.

I sold all my ASBS, thx soniccore for your good support and bugfixes...NOT....

I got a DSI P08 PE desktop instead of the PRO12 and it rocks, and I am still quite disappointed they never fixed the voicestealing/ENV retrigger bug...the PRO12 could be one of the best money/value synths around imo and in sound also really great...shame on you soniccore.....really..dont sell it if you dont wanna fix it, you cant say you didnt knew or that you will be fixing coz since well erm 2005 orso not much has been done to em FW-wise...5 years already...it still could be a good seller if you guys make it actually have the polyvoices you sell it for.

damn it should not be possible that this gear still is sold in the shops after all those years with know bugs and no support...i totally am done with creamware/soniccore and deriviates for ever.

The musical instrument resellers dont care either, but they dont know better. Or they do like they dont know.

When synth manufacturers are behaving this way, they must not complain afterwards that all gearheads go into DIY and modular synths and they dont have large sellfigures anymore like they had in the 70/80/90s..

k i am done with my complaints again :) take care guys...
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

I thought Ronald Mcdonald was still in prison after they discovered food on the menu
Septic wrote:UPDATE:

Accidently came here after quite a while and I am baffled it is still not fixed.

I sold all my ASBS, thx soniccore for your good support and bugfixes...NOT....

I got a DSI P08 PE desktop instead of the PRO12 and it rocks, and I am still quite disappointed they never fixed the voicestealing/ENV retrigger bug...the PRO12 could be one of the best money/value synths around imo and in sound also really great...shame on you soniccore.....really..dont sell it if you dont wanna fix it, you cant say you didnt knew or that you will be fixing coz since well erm 2005 orso not much has been done to em FW-wise...5 years already...it still could be a good seller if you guys make it actually have the polyvoices you sell it for.

damn it should not be possible that this gear still is sold in the shops after all those years with know bugs and no support...i totally am done with creamware/soniccore and deriviates for ever.

The musical instrument resellers dont care either, but they dont know better. Or they do like they dont know.

When synth manufacturers are behaving this way, they must not complain afterwards that all gearheads go into DIY and modular synths and they dont have large sellfigures anymore like they had in the 70/80/90s..

k i am done with my complaints again :) take care guys...
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
Just *ASK* and *INVITE* every-
thing you are after..........
Septic

Post by Septic »

hahaha :roll:

no i am with my friends now
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

Septic wrote:hahaha :roll:

no i am with my friends now
So you are hiding at osamas palace in france?
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
Just *ASK* and *INVITE* every-
thing you are after..........