When comes Dynatube in a box!?

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

When comes Dynatube in a box!?

Post by MCCY »

I desperatedly wait for that box which gives me dynatube life!!! I f I have to wait much longer I'll go for POD X3 I just read about that they also made a big step ahead. But I want dynatube!!!!!!! They are so damn great & with that ASB knowhow it should be so "easy" to build a dynatube ex box.

I want it! Pleeeez I want it so badly!!!!

Martin
Janni

Post by Janni »

-/-
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

No DSP chip other there ...
Janni

Post by Janni »

Yes, but since Indsp and cme already work together (asx), it's just
one step away... (I hope so...)
I'm wating for a aes ebu (with wc!) mastering klangbox (optimaster, bx_digital, masterverb, psyq) !
:D
That could be a real seller for broadcasting AND music!
Let's see...
-/-
hubird

Post by hubird »

clever guys you are :-)
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

X3 is on its way... but... maybe it will be on its way back next week...
From what I heard in the demos it can in no way compete with dynatube. Just for the protocoll we really seem to have the best guitar-stuff around with dynatubes. I love them more every day I use them, maybe I should finally better build a mini-computer with build in scope for live-use...

ASX with dynatube would be even better... but I think this would be too much good.
astroman

Post by astroman »

yes, yes, please...
I want a Dynabox with the content of the IK Ampeg package, but with Scope sound :D
almost everyone on bass spends a few hundred bucks on a Sansamp or a EBS Microbass already ...

chers, Tom
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Thought about sending it back, because I personally like softubes dynatube much better. I get better sounds within seconds. Tweaking X3 is not that easy, but with some work I came VERY close to the dynatube-results although I miss some things like the great sound of mic-placement with dynatube + I think dynatube reacts better dynamically.
X3 is a great live-solution & I doubt, that softtube could come close to the general handling of that external board in a short time, so I didn't send X3 back . It even rocks my e-violin. Settings with preamps, eqs & other stomp boxes are really great. It's a bit like having a nice effect chain within scope... I will use it for recording soon & will see, if I choose dynatube in the end then.

B.t.w. X3 seems to be still very close to my 1st POD II soundwise, but with MUCH LESS NOIZE (and of course much more possibilities), which allways had been my major problem when trying to get more out of that red box. Now hardcore EQing is possible without audibly raising the noize.
Attachments
X3.jpg
X3.jpg (33.44 KiB) Viewed 2739 times