Pro-12 problem

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Bossi

Pro-12 problem

Post by Bossi »

Hi, I just got a new pro-12, it's an awsome thing but I just can't get it to work with the software editor. When I opend the box there was no cd with drivers-sofware so i downloaded them form the web, after installing ( tried version 2.2 and 2.3 ) I always get the same message that 'the hardware didn't respond as a valid pro-12' . What could be wrong? wrong firmware , software ? The usb-audio ports of the asb show up in the program but I can(t connect. If i use a midi monitor program like MIDI-OX I can monitor the midi messages send from the Pro-12 controls over usb. Can i update the firmware true midi instead of the usb connection as I suspect I have an incompatible firmware version ?

Any help welcome ;-)
Greetz
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

You may need to update your firmware - email Ralf for the latest firmware which may also require a new key:

rb(at)soniccore.com
Septic

Post by Septic »

Mr Arkadin wrote:You may need to update your firmware - email Ralf for the latest firmware which may also require a new key:

rb(at)soniccore.com
I already discussed this prob with Bossi on another forum :)

That wont work because Bossi's aSB is not recognized by Windows XP SP2 neither via USB or MIDI he cannot connect to the Remote software, he cannot get a version readout also, so a OS update isnt possible, because the remote software cannot connect to the ASB (midi ports and channels are right set)

Maybe Ralph can shine his light on this matter?

Take care
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Septic wrote:Ralph
Ralf
Septic

Post by Septic »

Anna Lüse wrote:
Septic wrote:Ralph
Ralf

:o

Danke Anna :)
pen_pen23

Post by pen_pen23 »

Hey,

i had the same problem, unfortunately it turned out to be a faulty unit, the effects section didnt work, nor did the inputs

ive had it replaced, and im still having a problem with the inputs, ive turned the volume up in the remote software, but i just cant get any signal through it..

maybe we've hit upon a bad batch...
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Do you hit a note so that the envelopes open the filter and the vca?
pen_pen23

Post by pen_pen23 »

Hi Anne

Yes i had a single note playing the whole time, ive never actually used inputs on a synth so this is new to me, i really appreciate your help,

ive connected the input, set the volume to full in the remote software, triggered a note on the synth and turned up the volume going into the synth. but it just sounds like the synth normally does.
do you need to have anything set specifically ?

ive played with it a bit, turned the oscillators on and off, fiddled with the envelopes, filter etc, just cant get any hint of the signal im putting in..