User & Preset button living there own life!

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

SPOOKY

User & Preset button living there own life!

Post by SPOOKY »

First I like to thank you all for your quick answers! After installing OS2 the sound is realy good, but I'm left with one problem. The preset and user button are living there own life! Some times I have the MINIMAX on preset and when I switch from one preset to a other one it flips automaticly to user. The preset and the user button are burning and it is not possible to switch the user button off. Is there a reset mode or is this a common problem. The MINIMAX is connected with USB in my situation. Please some advice! And how do you see the firmware version in the MINIMAX?! Greatings &Thanks David
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

Hi,

to me this sounds like a possible defect microswitch ??? Just a thought.
Does it behave like that when you have not connected the midi/usb to the editor program?

I had one microswitch behaving a bit "loose" on the Prodyssey. But after exercising the button a bit it started to work correct again.

Br
Henrik
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

Sounds like it could be a midi loop. ensure that your DAW etc is not resending the MIDI out back to MIDI in via USB or MIDI. If you do that it goes bonkers.

Other option is switch local MIDI off if you want to use a MIDI loop. This means that changes from the ASB are not activated direct from the controls but from the MIDI message sent back to the MIDI/USB in which ahve been sent from the controls of your ASB.

Using a MIDI loop is useful to allow your DAW to record on the fly adjustments from the ASB into MIDI. so local midi off is best solution in a DAW env.

Otherise it sounds like it is "Knackerred".