Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

redroom1410

New Way, New Life :)

Post by redroom1410 »

http://www.cwaudio.de/

NEWS at CreamWare:

March the 1rst, 2007

The Soniccore GmbH i.G. / Siegburg acquired the rights to continue production, distribution and sales of the current product line.

SonicCore GmbH i.G.
Siegdamm 32 - 36
53721 Siegburg
Germany

Directors:
Holger Drenkelfort, Jürgen Kindermann

Email: info@soniccore.com

Please notice, that Soniccore is closed due to public/easterholidays starting from friday the 6th of April 2007. We will be back on thuesday the 10th of April.
We wish you nice easter holidays.

Your Soniccore-team
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

I think it should be Scope line as on the german version of the website you will find the following information:

Die Firma Soniccore GmbH i.G. / Siegburg erwirbt alle erforderlichen Rechte zur Entwicklung, Herstellung und Vertrieb der Scope Produktfamilie.
redroom1410

Post by redroom1410 »

Anna Lüse wrote:I think it should be Scope line as on the german version of the website you will find the following information:

Die Firma Soniccore GmbH i.G. / Siegburg erwirbt alle erforderlichen Rechte zur Entwicklung, Herstellung und Vertrieb der Scope Produktfamilie.
Yeah Anna Lüse, I can agree with that, but why the PRO-12 ASB picture on their front page? Are they trying to say something else?

http://www.soniccore.com/home_en.htm
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Why does the mouse_over on the fourth picture (OptiMaster) shows "protone"?
redroom1410

Post by redroom1410 »

Don't know :o
We'll see
Ralf

Post by Ralf »

Hi,
maybe you can give me the concret URL. That would be helpful.

cheers
ralf
Anna Lüse wrote:Why does the mouse_over on the fourth picture (OptiMaster) shows "protone"?
Ralf

Post by Ralf »

Hallo Dirk,

würdest Du mir vielleicht die Intention zu Deinem Posting ( s.u. ) mitteilen ?
Interessiert mich. Vor allen Dingen das Fettgedruckte.

Ralf

Anna Lüse wrote:I think it should be Scope line as on the german version of the website you will find the following information:

Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Ralf wrote:Hi,
maybe you can give me the concret URL. That would be helpful.

cheers
ralf
Anna Lüse wrote:Why does the mouse_over on the fourth picture (OptiMaster) shows "protone"?
1. http://www.soniccore.com/home_de.htm
2. http://www.soniccore.com/home_en.htm
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Ralf wrote:Hallo Dirk,

Ralf

Lieber Ralf,

meine Intention ist, dem lieben Mitleser mitzuteilen, dass ganz offensichtlich eine inhaltliche Abweichung zwischen der Aussage auf der englischsprachigen und der deutschsprachigen Website von CreamWare Audio besteht, also Klarheit zu schaffen.

Die englischsprachige Seite sagt aus, dass die Firma die Rechte an der gesamten Produktlinie, also auch an den ASB, erworben hat und somit der Eindruck entsteht, als würden auch diese neben Scope weiterhin hergestellt und vertrieben werden. Die deutschsprachihe Seite informiert jedoch ausschließlich über Scope und ist dort mit der Aussage auf der SonicCore Website deckungsgleich. Sicherlich ein Flüchtigkeitsfehler im Zuge der besonderen Umstände, was hier jedoch zu Verwirrung und Spekulationen geführt hat.

Liebe Grüße

Dirki
Ralf

Post by Ralf »

Hi Dirk,

nun so:

The Soniccore GmbH i.G. / Siegburg acquired the rights to continue production, distribution and sales of the current Scope- product line.

Danke.

cheers
Ralf
Anna Lüse wrote:
Ralf wrote:Hallo Dirk,

Ralf

Lieber Ralf,

meine Intention ist, dem lieben Mitleser mitzuteilen, dass ganz offensichtlich eine inhaltliche Abweichung zwischen der Aussage auf der englischsprachigen und der deutschsprachigen Website von CreamWare Audio besteht, also Klarheit zu schaffen.

Die englischsprachige Seite sagt aus, dass die Firma die Rechte an der gesamten Produktlinie, also auch an den ASB, erworben hat und somit der Eindruck entsteht, als würden auch diese neben Scope weiterhin hergestellt und vertrieben werden. Die deutschsprachihe Seite informiert jedoch ausschließlich über Scope und ist dort mit der Aussage auf der SonicCore Website deckungsgleich. Sicherlich ein Flüchtigkeitsfehler im Zuge der besonderen Umstände, was hier jedoch zu Verwirrung und Spekulationen geführt hat.

Liebe Grüße

Dirki
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

the keymaker in full affect! :D
Ralf

Post by Ralf »

hifiboom wrote:the keymaker in full affect! :D
:wink:
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Septic

Post by Septic »

I actually laughed when seeying that pic from Anna hehe

Ralf in the keymaking vault of Creamware....