Does anyone from CreamWare read these boards?

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

gregae

Does anyone from CreamWare read these boards?

Post by gregae »

Three weeks ago I posted a message about the Macintosh Prodyssey Editor download file (it's corrupted), and a number of other Mac users reported the same problem in replies to that message. I sent an email to Ralf at CreamWare, asking him to please make someone aware of the problem so that it could be fixed (I also asked for a Prodyssey key for my new instrument that same day - so that I can do the OS update - but have received no response to either request).

I don't expect CreamWare to respond to everything that gets posted on these boards (would they ever get anything done if they did?), but this is a genuine issue that needs to be addressed, and one that might only require a few minutes of someone's attention to fix (how much trouble is it to replace a file?).

So how about it CreamWare? Can someone spare a few minutes to look into this and get it fixed?

:-?
Le Bone

Post by Le Bone »

You will also find that the "my page" and "registration" parts of the Creamware Web page also crash!

Ralph is normally very good and sometimes you need to remind him as he seems to be doing everything! So I suggest re-mail him.
Anna Lüse

Post by Anna Lüse »

Received the following message from India for you:
The Macintosh Prodyssey Editor will be uploaded soon. So far you can use the Klangbox Editor which will work with your Prodyssey ASB.
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

i do not own an ASB but they allready know its missing. they have it and it is ust an upload away. I hope indsp has 2 minutes to spare.
gregae

Post by gregae »

Anna Lüse wrote:Received the following message from India for you:
The Macintosh Prodyssey Editor will be uploaded soon. So far you can use the Klangbox Editor which will work with your Prodyssey ASB.
Thanks, Anna.

For anyone who wants it, the Prodyssey Klangbox editor (Macintosh) is here:

ftp://ftp.creamware.de/software/klangbo ... 203.3k.dmg

The Klangbox editor works, but it's the same version (1.0) as the Editor that came with the Prodyssey, and there are a few bugs. Namely, the 'Cross' feedback button on the Add page doesn't work, and the Factory/User bank buttons on the Prefs page appear to be backwards. There may be other bugs that I haven't noticed.

When I saw the Editor posted on the FTP site as '2.2', I assumed that this was the new version number and that the software had been updated (hopefully to fix the bugs). I'm guessing now that this isn't the case, since the Klanbox Prodyssey Editor file says '3.3', but the software actually says V1.0.

Regardless, it would be nice to have the Prodyssey Editor fixed.