Minimax > cannot save user presets

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Poster

Post by Poster »

when I try to save the user presets from my Minimax to my computer the editor crashes..
anyone encountered this problem?
thanks..

editor: v 2.1
mmax OS: v 1.0.4
OSX 10.4.6
Tiitu

Post by Tiitu »

When trying to save the New Factory Presets the same happens. Presets which come with the Minimax Remote software work well, however.

Minimax Remote v1.0.17
Minimax ASB OS v1.04
Windows XP Home Edition

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tiitu on 2006-08-25 23:00 ]</font>
Mike Hyland

Post by Mike Hyland »

Just curious, did you ever get a solution to this question? I am having a similar crash problem when I try to load a bank from software to the ASB.

Mike[/quote]
fx1mark

Post by fx1mark »

I have not had any problems loading or saving user or factory sets. as a matter of fact you can create your own set of sounds and save them as the factory set in the asb. Tiitu I see you are running the new version of the editor but have not upgraded your asb o.s. to 2.0. I think the two go together and might be your problem.
Tiitu

Post by Tiitu »

Thank you Mark. I already gave up, but now I shall try again.

Anyway, it would be nice if for example the Editor would check or at least give a notice, when new OS etc. updates come available.

Tiitu
Tiitu

CRASH

Post by Tiitu »

Upgrading the OS did not solve the problem! The Editor software CRASHES every time, when trying to Upload the New Factory Set to Minimax. And, this happens as well in case of the User Bank as the Factory Bank.

On the other hand, the old MINIMAX.pre file uploads without problems in either Bank. What is the problem in the New Factory Set file? Any ideas? Is my Minimax perhaps an early version, because I bought it some time ago?

Hardware Info
Device: MINIMAX
Version: 00000102
Serial Number: ..8220...