When's the Profit-5 supposed to be out?

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

I know Minimax ASB was a month late, so...is the Profit-5 supposed to be out this September? Or has it been pushed back to October? Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Shayne
Melodious Synth Radio
http://www.melodious-synth.com

Melodious synth music by Binary Sea
http://www.binary-sea.com
hubird

Post by hubird »

deep secret man, deep secret...
:grin:
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

As an ASB or as a NOAH device?

Neb
astroman

Post by astroman »

according to ads in German Keyboards mag available in october

cheers, Tom
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

On 2005-09-05 05:02, Nebukadneser wrote:
As an ASB or as a NOAH device?

Neb
The NOAH device probably not before the ASB...Would be too much attention for the 'wrong' product...

Post by Guest »

users will still have the option of buying the Noah with Profit 5 or the Profit 5 as ASB

I don't think there is such thing a the wrong product.
there are still dealers (europe & USA) who are selling the Noah and cwa will still the benefit from the sales of both Boxes
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

OK, I thought the NOAH is out of production...
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Something is only in production while it's being produced. The Noah may be 'out of production', but like antar & 303 say, they can still be 'bought' from various retailers around the world & it's certainly not 'dead' like some folks here on Z would like to think.

When the ASB boxes are all run off the production lines & packed ready to ship, unless CW plan to make more, then at that stage, they too are 'out of production', surely ?
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

ok, ok :wink: Anyway, I still dare to maintain my point... First ASB, then NOAH device....
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

I logged on to thr cw ftp site. In a folder called Noah there are #oxe files of the various plugins. A profit 5 and even a Vectron file is uploaded for the Noah, dated june 6th. I hope it is only a matter of time until they are released for sale.

neb
ScofieldKid

Post by ScofieldKid »

bump... someone post if they see it go on sale...
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Well, there's a full page add in the UK from CW/Sonic8 with £699 retail price on MiniMax and Profit-5 (probably cheaper when it hits the stores), so i'm assuming they're both now available in the UK.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Haven't seen them here in the UK yet. We could buy from Germany, but would definately rather demo first. Sound Control would be a decent choice in the UK, as they recently bought Turnkey & Academy of Sound (2 of the UK's largest music store concerns) Can't wait to walk in there & demo a pro-12 ...bring it on.
ScofieldKid

Post by ScofieldKid »

Most people have seen the "Latest News" on the new website right? It says the Pro-12 ASB is now shipping. Cool!

" PRO12 Version 4.5 released
PRESS INFORMATION
Siegburg, November 24th 2005

“Boxed Classics”: Pro-12 ASB now shipping
CreamWare is now shipping their second ASB (“Authentic Sound Box”) product: the Pro-12 ASB – a faithful reproduction of a synth classic from the eigthies. The original synth had five voices, was the world’s first polyphonic machine with a “total recall” digital preset system and quickly became one of the few all-time synth classics.

The Pro-12 ASB benefits from the same sound engine used for CreamWare's acclaimed Minimax ASB product. While the sound was designed to be “genuinely old”, other features have been taken to a contemporary level: Pro-12 integrates with your computer via USB and offers 12 voices of polyphony. Patches can be edited directly on the hardware panel or using the supplied remote-control software which is available for both Windows and OS-X.

The Pro-12 is now available at a suggested retail price of 775 EUR net. To find out more, visit CreamWare's website at http://www.creamware.com."