Plugiator 2.0

Discuss the Creamware ASB and Klangbox hardware boxes

Moderators: valis, garyb

fx1mark

Plugiator 2.0

Post by fx1mark »

any plugiator owners who don't know this, Use audio just posted version 2.0 of all of the plugins plus a new plugin manager. they also have released the non-beta version of the vst plugs with a vst shell. The best part is they have released a new vocoder plugin called voctor. just use your vocodizer keycode to install it. see use audio's download area of thier website for the new stuff. Use audio is the BEST!
erminardi

Re: Plugiator 2.0

Post by erminardi »

thanks for the advice ;)

I really hope for the 2 voice feature for Prodyssey!
Last edited by erminardi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

http://www.use-audio.com/downloads.htm

Plugiator Software Version 2.0 and VSTi integration released for PC/Windows

Now control and automate your Plugiator from within your favorite VSTi sequencer! The VSTis do not use up your computer’s processing power as the processing is still done by the Plugiator hardware, so you get the same awesome glitch free sound. However, the VSTi implementation only covers control and no audio streaming - so you still bring in the Plugiator sound for recording via your audio interface.

The new version of the Plug-In Manager Software brings a number of new features and improvements - what’s new:
1. A brilliant new Vocoder - the Voctor! The Voctor does not only sound great, it also features easy to tweak controls which help in tuning in great vocoder sounds very quickly. It is a lot of fun to work with…
2. Back up DSP Image Feature available for backing up your plugins and presets.
3. Automatic software updates feature available.
4. New looks - a fresh new color scheme.
5. The user interfaces are no longer depending on Adobe Flash.
6. Many many more fixes and improvements…
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

fx1mark wrote:any plugiator owners who don't know this, Use audio just posted version 2.0 of all of the plugins plus a new plugin manager. they also have released the non-beta version of the vst plugs with a vst shell. The best part is they have released a new vocoder plugin called voctor. just use your vocodizer keycode to install it. see use audio's download area of thier website for the new stuff. Use audio is the BEST!

I have the full bundle...does this mean plugin fixes have been done? or is it just the editor that is 2.0?
??? are the plugin pils updated... does the voctor co share a slot with the vocodizer?
I hope they attempt the CS80....
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
Just *ASK* and *INVITE* every-
thing you are after..........
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

Well.......other than screwing with the presets i already had, I see no benefit to this download......
The first thing I noticed is the mini maxGUI lost the ability to boost the output...with the switch.....

choosing Voctor is unreversible....you can not use vocodizer on a seperate slot ... the plugin code is now belonging soley to voctor...even though both pil files exist...

The B4000 added velocity to the organ preset files .... to disable youhave to resave them all with the velocity disabled...

I can not tell if the Prodyssey artifacts are corrected in the Ring mod.....
Now... even the patches I wrote for online sharing sound odd...even my organ uploads have the velocity switch turned on.....Hammonds have no velocity.....

Pro12 sounds distorted......
All the levels jump from preset to preset......

although, I have yet to find a hanging note or mono / poly issues...thats a plus...

What did this accomplish for anyone else???
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
fx1mark

Post by fx1mark »

Sorry, I have been playing with voctor and checking out the vsti stability. I am sure you could reload vocodizer, simply by reloading the plugin back in it's slot. (or any slot). I am loving voctor though, sounds great and is very easy to program. I do like the new look of the plugin manager too.

by the way slammah2012, I liked your pro-12 programming. I only hook my music computer up to the internet when I need to, so I just now heard them. it's good work.
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

my code is now tied to the voctor... I tried 3 different slots with my code even replacing voctor with minimax...
any where I reenter my code, selects voctor whether I use version 1 or 2 Vocodiser.pil...
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

I just got a response from USE Audio.....
They claim my Voctor/ vocodiser woas were clearly explained in the manual.......

What Manual?
Is there a manual for 2.0...???
Not on their site.....

All my presets were overwritten without my consent..... :evil:
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

Upon further discussion with USE AUDIO,
There have been no Fixes or Updates to any of the Instrument woas in the 2.0 PIL files

The only differences for the hardware is the VOCTOR: in software land , The new EDITOR is "Adobe flash free" and works better with Windows and VSTs....
The Problem is With the Preloaded PILS for "Minimax,B4000,and Lightwave"... because they are included without the need for codes, you dont have the ability to stop the patch overwritting when you load 2.0...

The manual is in with the program...
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

To every USE AUDIO PLUGIATOR users, the official website is down.
Keep safe all your keys, installers and manuals in a reliable HDD or DVD.
Ondra6

Post by Ondra6 »

Hello, could you help me? I had to reinstall PC and now everything is gone (website is apparently forever down). I have only keys for plug-ins on paper. Coud you send me editor 2.0 + 8 plug-ins + manual? Or share it on web? Thanks in advance.
Rol V-Synth XT, Yam EX5R, Plugiator ASX, Proteus 2500, Akai EWI 5000, Korg EMX1, Waldorf Pulse 2, Epiphone guitar, ESI 1010e, KRK Rokit 8 G1
Marco

Post by Marco »

:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
Ondra6

Post by Ondra6 »

Marco wrote:Look here ftp://sonic-core.net/software/

Thanks for help, but Plugiator software is different from Creamware ASB. I am looking for latest Plugiator Manager and 8 plug-ins (xxx.pil).
Rol V-Synth XT, Yam EX5R, Plugiator ASX, Proteus 2500, Akai EWI 5000, Korg EMX1, Waldorf Pulse 2, Epiphone guitar, ESI 1010e, KRK Rokit 8 G1
garyb

Post by garyb »

unfortunately, use|audio and SonicCore are not related.
both use Scope technology that started with Creamware, but that all.
Marco

Post by Marco »

You could ask somebody who sells his device in the internet, to make a copy of the installation CD.

I did this too, and it works!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
al_bot

Post by al_bot »

Here's the Plugiator Manual and PIL files.

I need to go dig for the manger setup file, not sure where i put it.
Attachments
Plugiator_Pil02.zip
PIL File for second set of insturments
(6.01 MiB) Downloaded 747 times
Plugiator_Pil01.zip
PIL File for first set of insturments
(6.72 MiB) Downloaded 645 times
Plugiator_User_Manual_v100.pdf
Plugiator English Manual
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 640 times
Ondra6

Post by Ondra6 »

al_bot wrote:Here's the Plugiator Manual and PIL files.

I need to go dig for the manger setup file, not sure where i put it.
Yes, this is it. Thank you very much. And thanks in advance for finding Manager
Milo

Post by Milo »

Hi guys,

please, someone could post the software installer for the editor for Mac? I could not find it anymore and it could be helpful for me also if it works just on PPC...

Thanks a lot!

Milo
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

Milo wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 am Hi guys,

please, someone could post the software installer for the editor for Mac? I could not find it anymore and it could be helpful for me also if it works just on PPC...

Thanks a lot!

Milo
Thanks to the Wayback Machine they are still available:
http://web.archive.org/web/201702270004 ... nloads.htm
Milo

Post by Milo »

Thanks a lot submachine!