help me to restore my noah...

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

musictech

help me to restore my noah...

Post by musictech »

hi..
i have a noah which i never managed to make it work properly.
first,i had the problem that most of its synths were not registered.I remember that i had only 1-2 synths availiable.i contacted with someone from creamware (Gary i think..) and they send me the keys.
The problem is that now,although everything seems registered...i have no sound from my noah.The other problem is that i cannot find a way to work it with the editor under windows xp.windows always ask for the drivers.I specify the location of the drivers(i have the files of the cd which someone from this forume sent me in my disk.This folder includes also 1.1 version.)
so...can anyone help me to restore the noah?
is it any trick that i have to do so i can make work under windows??
I do'nt care even if i do a hard reset.i don't want to save anything.I just want to make it work with all the registered synths-fx.thanks
musictech

Re: help me to restore my noah...

Post by musictech »

ok...i managed to make it work under windows xp.Then i did an update from the editor and now some synths are working.I have availiable only B2003,INTERPOLE,MINIMAX,LIGHTWAVE,SIXSTRING and VOCODIZER.
how can i load the ither instruments ?(vectron,pro-one,eds8i,prodyssey,profit5.) .i have a folder which is called ''nokeysOXfiles_for_NOAH_PC''...Does it help?

**I HAVE THE NOAH EX MODEL

]**i also reALized that some presets from lightwave and other instruments had no..sound!I discovered that happens cause some insert fx have problem too!I pressed the bypass button and i finally managed to hear the sound of those presets.I managed also to hear sound even if i removed the problematic insert from mixer!!
musictech

Post by musictech »

anybody??
how can i run the nokeysoxe files?what is the difference between ''noah_ex_nokeys.oxe'' , ''Noah_nokeys.oxe'' and the indinindual oxe files for each synth?i tried to run one of them but..it is not exe file~!
garyb

Post by garyb »

''noah_ex_nokeys.oxe'' is an installer for all the Noah EX devices. use this one.

''Noah_nokeys.oxe'' is an installer with all of the Noah devices.

the individual oxes are for when a single instrument needs to be installed.

connect the Noah to the computer, put the oxe file into the oxe folder and then run the remote os. i don't remember the exact sequence of clicks to install the synths, it's been some 7 or 8 years since i last did it. the manual and/or readmes should give enough of a hint....