Noah and Novation SL MkII

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Eanna

Noah and Novation SL MkII

Post by Eanna »

Hi,

Before I embark on setting up templates for Noah devices on my Novation SL MkII (giving the Noah a new lease of life I hope), I wonder if anyone has done this before?
I'd like to base my work on something that's working for others.

8 pots, 8 encoders and 8 slider, and many buttons (toggle and momentary)...
If anyone had a patch sheet / controller labels for another (similar) controler, it would be great if you let me know...

Thank in advance, Eanna
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
quantum

Re: Noah and Novation SL MkII

Post by quantum »

I have Novation SL MK1 but I only use it for hardware synths. Where are you stuck exactly? If you can get the SL61 to play anything from Noah, you're 90% done.
Eanna

Post by Eanna »

timotije2000 wrote:I have Novation SL MK1 but I only use it for hardware synths. Where are you stuck exactly? If you can get the SL61 to play anything from Noah, you're 90% done.
Thank you for your reply...

Yeah it's no bother sending midi into the Noah from the Midi Controller, just wondering if someone has done up either the templates to control some of the Noah synths, or if they just had a couple of patch sheets I could copy - what knob controls what - in a layout that 'makes sense'. Like the BCR2K templates on the psy-works.net site...

I've dropped the ball with this particular venture - I'll pick it up again...

Thanks, Eanna
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

I made the BCR templates. I also did some for the X-Station.
I do also have a Novation Zero SL Mk I but didn't spent much time on it so far especially towards my NOAH Ex. I have to think about it but there are not that much control elements on that one compared to BCR or X-Station...