what's with creamware's support? and Pro12 vs Odessy

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Fredsa

Post by Fredsa »

OK guys, why is not the support-info answering my mails? I have been wanting to add Pro12 or Odessy to my Noah ex and i can neither register or get a respons.

Also is Pro12 similar in sound character to the Pro one? in that case the Odessy would be a better choiice for expanding the pallete...right?
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

Have you tried buying via the online shop? You don't need to contact support for an online purchase.

The Profit5 comes with poor selection of presets compared to Pro-one and Prodyssey. The Prodyssey is a much better choice for adding to the Noah EX palette. Comes with hundreds of presets vith a huge variation.

Neb
Fredsa

Post by Fredsa »

But arne't you spposed to register , make a my page etc. for being able to buy the stuff from the online store.
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

I think you can registrer your hardware online at http://www.cwaudio.de

Once it is registered, you may add plug-ins.

Neb
rephazer

Post by rephazer »

The online registration is not working anymore for some reason I don´t know...

You must send an email to creamware (adress on cw website) with all of you´re information and the noah serial.

Put ´registration´ in you´re subject and you will get a reply with a keyfile included..

same goes for additional plugins I suppose..
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Just mail you request to:
rb@creamware.de
this guy is faster and much more efficient than any automatic online register key generator

cheerZ