Noah Ex remote software problem

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

rephazer

Post by rephazer »

I´m having weird problems with the remote software and I hope someone can help me out...

First of all I think the Noah (which I just bought new) sounds great and I´m a very happy user already,but yesterday the problems occured when the software was installed.

In my device list all of the devices seem present and when changing to another device all works well except for the Pro-One and Vectron Player which have a sub-folder in the device list.

When selecting the minimax I can see the minimax editor in my device list..click on it and edit all parameters,but when I click on the Pro-one which is in a subfolder (pro one > pro one) in the device list the device will load on my Noah,but not on the remote editor (which stays blank...so no editor)

Also in the ´synchronizer´ screen I seem to be able to delete all present devices except these 2 devices (p1&vp)...when I try to install those 2 devices (which I´m able to) and restart my noah.. I have 2 pro-ones and 2 vectron-players,but they dont work as well (all I see is blank presets and no sound :s)

I tried installing the software on a different computer...exactly the same results...

I used the software from the ftp (1.1) btw. and my keyfile which I received by email.

I already tried to re-flash the default Noah software with the flashbox...same results..(also after registering with the keyfile)

Is there some kind of .oxe file which I forgot to install for using my pro-one & vectron player with remote software ??

Please Help.

Kind regards.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Normaly the Pro-One and Vectron Player shouldn't get you any trouble as they are part of the standard basic plug-in (which is not the case for 6-string, prodyssey and pro12 (as well as the freebe EDS8I). Often configuration difficulties occurs there.

By the way, if the NOAH EX is new, these 2 plug-in should have been installed by default on the unit.

For the remote software, you should have a CD to install it: question is what is the OS version you install (mine is assumed to be v1.4.23 (can be check in NOAHOSRelease x.x.xx).
In that directory you should find an IF directory including several subdirectories for Delays,Devices, Effects, ...
The different synthesizer plug-in should be in name corresponding folders in the Device subdirectories.
You should also have the same structure for the remote sofware in NOAHIF...

Hopes this help

PS: should I add you to the NOAH user list I builded up a few month ago ? (Just post a reply in:
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... orum=33&28
rephazer

Post by rephazer »

Thanks for the reply Hurolura,

I already thought that it should work without any problems...The EDSI8/Vectron and Prodessey installed without problems actually.

The plugins are already installed and are working fine on the Noah itself..the only problem is the remote software which won´t allow me to edit parameters on the pro one/vectron p... It is like the graphic template can´t be loaded...strange..blanco,while the pro-one is loaded on Noah.

The only thing I didn´t do is to install the software from the original cd...I thought that it would be best to download the latest things from cw their ftp...maybe that´s the problem

the current os is v1.4.23...

I will try to install the software from the original cd...

Btw. could it help to install all of the nokeysOXEfiles_for_NOAH_PC files in the plugin-installer ?

I really hope to solve this problem,because the pro-one is one of the main reasons I´ve got this machine in the first place :s

Yes you can add me to the userlist :wink:

Kind regards.
rephazer

Post by rephazer »

Solved it..

It was indeed the noah software on the ftp.
When I installed the software from the original cd everything was fine.

Thanks for the help and don't use the remote software which is on the cw ftp...

I guess there is something wrong with it..?