Prodessy not on PC s/w

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Lacertus

Post by Lacertus »

Hi Everybody!

Here's my problem:
I reinstalled WinXP SP2 on my machine, and so I also had to reinstall the NOAH software. Everything went okay, except that the ESD8i and Prodyssy models don't show up in my NOAH software on the PC. I can still reach them through the hardware unit, but I can't edit through the PC... :???:

So I tried to reinstall the models by opening the .oxe files on the install CD. But when I double click all I get is a Windows popup saying that the file is not accessable... :???:

So next I tried to get on the CW FTP (ftp.cwaudio.de -right?) to see if there's any new software I need, but I seem to need a password/username :???:

Can anybody help? I am getting a little frustrated... :cry:
Love the EX

Post by Guest »

no you don't

ftp.creamware.de

link below

ftp://ftp.creamware.de/Noah/nokeysOXEfi ... %20PC%20)/
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

On 2005-10-24 11:56, Lacertus wrote:
But when I double click all I get is a Windows popup saying that the file is not accessable... :???:
the reason is that the OXE files are not correctly associated with the plugin installer app. The easiest way is to just drag and drop the .oxe files in question onto the Installer which is usually located here:

C:Program FilesNoahAppBinPluginInstaller.exe

After that you just start the NOah remote software...
Lacertus

Post by Lacertus »

On 2005-10-24 12:36, kybernaut_01 wrote:
The easiest way is to just drag and drop the .oxe files in question onto the Installer which is usually located here:

C:Program FilesNoahAppBinPluginInstaller.exe

After that you just start the NOah remote software...
Works like a charm! Danke Schön!
It's a great plugin...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lacertus on 2005-10-25 03:12 ]</font>
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

It's not too obvious at first that dragging the oxe's on to the installer is the way :smile:

Glad you got it working !!

pssst, check out the nokeys version of Vectron for Noah (on the ftp site). It's not finnished yet & as such not 100% functional, but it's good enough to create a load of presets with, then just load your presets into Vectron Player :grin:

Have fun