"detected communication problems with noah"

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

CoolAngel

Re:

Post by CoolAngel »

Hello ..
I know I have to press the button ... but the System menu of choice between windows and mac does not exist in my Noah .. and again because I may also confirmed Ralf .. this menu is only updated with the new firmware 1.4.23. My problem is much bigger, or the USB port that does not work more (perhaps a little short-circuit) and Soniccore was unable to tell me where to send assistance in my Noah. I'm trying to fix it by my technical confidence the only problem is to find a chip for the USB port compatible with that of my Noah, I think it fits the same symbol as that used for the VA to Creamware (Minimax, Prodissey, Pro -12 or even one that was used for Plugiator). Unfortunately I tried all the suggestions that you gave me but it was useless .. Noah works perfectly using it via midi and playing with a Masterkeyboard but does not work at all the USB connection and no computer recognizes it even if it is connected for the first time on it.
CoolAngel

Re:

Post by CoolAngel »

Hello everyone,

I finally solved the problem of my Noah. As I was the chips "ISP1181BDGG" not working and that did not recognize the Noah in any computer. Replaced the entire chip is back to normal and the Noah is recognized in USB. I used the "FlashTool" to restore the flash and Ralf sent me a file "Allkeys" for the device.If someone were to have my same problem this is the solution and the type of chip to be replaced. Thanks to all the same even if you have not understood my problem I thought was a software problem.

Santy